Ryan Perriloux Regretting Decision

Longhorn Fan

Somebody confirm this please. I was driving back from San Antonio Saturday evening from the TASO State Meeting and as I was scanning through the radio looking for the A&M - Baylor game, I stumbled onto a talk show and they were discussing Ryan Perriloux and how unhappy he was with the coaching staff and the fact that he was promised significant playing time by Les Miles and the only playing time he is seeing is running the scout team in practice. They said he is looking into Div. 1 AA or Div. 2 schools so that he will be assured of starting his last two years of eligibility.

My question is this: Is he a good QB or is he simply not what they expected at the D1 level? I can't see him riding the pine for as long as he has if he was as good as they were touting him coming out of High school.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.... and he's already used up 2 years of eligibility? Has it been that long since .... I'm going to UT ... no I'm not .. I'm going to LSU!!

Wasn't the former LSU coach that now the Miami Dolphins' head coach the one that recruited and brought him in? Or was Les Miles heavily involved in bringing him to LSU?

It was all Les Miles. I'd have a little sympathy for Ryan if he wasn't such a piece of #### himself. For those of you that don't remember, he continued to tell Mack Brown and Texas he was solid while he recruited for LSU behind UT's back. Periloser's goal was to get Martellus Bennet and Fred Rouse to go to LSU with him. Rouse went to Florida State, and I believe got kicked off the team. Martellus went to A&M and is doing a pretty good job.