Crockett vs Diboll

Lumberjack

Carthage had 10 turnovers in the Crockett game. It is hard

to win if you give the other team the ball every possession.

Crockett vs. Diboll should be a good game this week. Both

3-0 and something to prove since everybody thought it would

be Carthage and Rusk at the top. Both teams can score points.

I don't think Crockett can hold Diboll scoreless unless they do

what Carthage did. Should be a great crowd for a great game.

Go JACKS! Take care of business.

He will have to to spread out the Crockett defense!!!!Otherwise, they will be circling him like buzzards over road kill....I imagine that the Crockett coach has already told his players that if they stop Moye then they will win the game , so you know they will be gunning for him.

Originally posted by bigeddy

They are an option team jacks_7_07......wow you know a lot!!!!

I realize that... I was just pointing out the fact that they could have ran lead all day and moved the ball down the field. On film the Carthage line is blowing the Crockett D-Line back 4-5 yards off the ball on almost every play. Crockett does have an athletic D-End, #80 I believe, that Carthage had trouble blocking.

I'm from Rusk and was at the Diboll vs. Rusk game. Diboll has a good offense, however, in my opinion, Moye was not the best player on their offense. To me the back-up QB seemed to be just as good, and all their running backs were good. So if Crockett thinks if they stop Moye then they win, they are wrong. Now if Crockett stops Sturns next week, they will beat Rusk. That said I still think Crockett takes this one by 2 TD's.

Crockett will not just dominate Diboll. Diboll can deffinately scoreon the offensive side of the ball. Their main downfall is Defense. Just can't seem to stop oponents until they have at least 5-10 yards. Secondary is slow to cover. Not sure if they are just staying put because of the play or what....If they can put a stop to that, then they will deffinately improve...Maybe get up on all cylinders!