The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tatum_DirtyBird

DALLAS @ Worse-ington

Dallas wins by 17, with a late TD on a turnover.

I hate it when we play in D.C.

We have to wear our blue jerseys.

You have the ugly cross dressers with the pig noses.

The terrible band.

Hopefully, we can get out of their with a win. However, if Joe Gibbs can win this game and lose the rest of the season, he will still look at the season as a success.

The Boys have been known to lose to the Redskins and win the Super Bowl .....

Of course, they've also been known to beat them 15 or so straight times. I think it's time for a new streak ... what is it now, 1 in arow or 2?

Guest texpal22

Cowboys should win this one if they don't have a let down

I think this is going to be a big week for the Cowboys offensively.... We scored 35 against Carolina, and they are ALOT better than the Redskins....

I say Dallas 41, Washington 13....

The Redskin defense will focus so much on T.O. that Jones, Barber, and Glenn have huge games. I say cowboys by atleast 21.

A blowout is possible ... except it needs to come to the "O" ... through the "D". I don't think that Dallas will have 5 drives of 80+ yards for 35 points.

I look for Dallas to win by a couple of TD +

Don't forget, this is a HUGE RIVALRY. Washington will get up for this game. Dallas has the potential to win big, but I see it being a semi-close game.

Joe Gibbs, like Tom Coughlin, is one of those coaches that knows how to exploit a 3-4 scheme, and they have Portis this time. They may also try to get Moss the ball in different ways compared to last time, like hitches, reverses, screens, etc.

Hopefully Romo can keep the poise he displayed in Carolina and keep making good descisions. If he does and the defense plays like they did against Carolina, it will be a long night for the deadskins.

GO COWBOYS!!:guitar:

Dallas will win pretty easily.

I hope ya'll are right, but I'm trying to think with my head and not my heart. I agree that Dallas SHOULD win easily. Dallas is fully loaded with talent on both offense and defense.

i think dallas will pull it off by 14. hopefully the defence will contain moss and randle el like they did steve smith. i do want to see marion barber get more touches. i think he is just as good as jj.

Originally posted by gwsoftball

Hard game to watch. The officiating has been atrocious.

you got that right that pass interference call was horrible! he couldnt have caught the ball anyways.

What a day to be Redskin fan. We snap a three-game losing streak and knock of the Cowboys.

You needed a 15 yard penalty on a 5 yard facemask to do it.

I could take up an entire thread on the calls the refs blew in this game...for both teams.

Cowboys are horrible, they should have won that game by 14, TO drops a PERFECT would have been TD pass. Oh my goodness I'm hacked!:mad: