West Virginia - Louisville

myronyellow

Both teams can score but their defenses are suspect. I don't see where either one of these teams could have an argument for the BCS Championship. Of course WV is now history.

I had heard all the hype about how much better the Big East was this year after watching the whole game I have to say NOT

These 2 teams are not Top 8 material they are both 9-20 type teams sure they can score but no defense

Put them up against a Ohio State Michigan Florida Auburn they will score 21- or 28 but they will give up 50

If Rutgers win this coming week against Louisville and then West Virginia beats Rutgers at West Virginia it will all be a mute point which would be a good thing

Originally posted by Coach0001

If Rutgers win this coming week against Louisville and then West Virginia beats Rutgers at West Virginia it will all be a mute point which would be a good thing

That would be just great for Texas. Just need caos in the SEC and Texas is a legit 2-3 BCS by seasons end:updown:

I pulled for Texas last year and I am not a Texas fan, I wanted the better team to win. Now I am reading these posts about folks pulling against Louisville so the Horns can look better, you guys should be ashamed. Sure Louisville is not a traditional football power and may not have the best program year in and year out, but they do have a good team and could hold their own against anybody. (I am not foolish enough to make predictions like we will beat anbody) I am only saying that it is a good program and they could be a tough game for anyone and could possibly beat anyone on a given night. The system in place does allow The Ville to compete for the national championship. Sorry Horns fans but the truth is the truth.

Although I bleed burnt orange, I was just stating mo on two football teams that I watched last night. I do believe that Texas playing with a banged up secondary could beat either one of those teams.

Ohio State is the cream of the crop along with Michigan right now but who's behind them is anyones guess.

Of course my opinion is like that thing on everyones backside. We've all got one and they all stink, unless it's yours.

I still think that if Louisville wins out, they be in the BIG GAME. However, I heard someone mention on radio that with these "gotta win" games being played now .....

West Virginia vs Louisville

USC vs Notre Dame

Ohio State vs Michigan

Arkansas vs Florida (perhaps)

they say that the playoffs have started ... the games are in place. Well, I totally disagree.

If these were playoff games, you wouldn't have Ohio State playing Michigan until perhaps the semi's .... maybe not until the finals.

These are "1 and done" games, but not playoff matchup games.

You could have Boise State and Louisville taking up two spots in the BCS bowl matchups. That's progress for the "non traditional D1 football powerhouses".