Dirtiest Player in the NBA?

DLeihman32878

Originally posted by DLeihman32878

Did you see Bowen push J-Ho to the floor last night and stomp on where you should never stomp on a male? It was right before J-Ho got up and pushed Bowen to the floor? I was sitting right under the basket and saw it as clear as day.

It's just on example of many from the game on how Bowen is indeed the dirtiest player in the NBA. You call it "playing hard", but J-Ho gets up and almost knocks Bowen out you don't like it too much.

Whatever, I was there too and Bowen cut for a screen and Josh Howard tripped over Duncan when he was trying to deny Bowen. Then Bowen's momentum took him to Howard and he actually tried not to step on him. But Howard being the hood thug he is got up and tried to clean Bowen's clock which is an automatic tech.

Originally posted by littlered47

It has to be Manu. Mr. flailing arms so I can get a foul dude. Great player except for that. Down right dirty. Or should I say sorry.

All Dirk did last year in the playoffs was fall down after every play. Now I know he is 7 feet but he isn't THAT clumsy. It was actually quite histerical to see him argue that he got fouled when he fell down, only he looked up and saw that his own teamate was the only person around.

a spurs' fan talking about players from other teams complaining?...hilarious...

dirk and terry do their fair share of flopping and complaining...but i can't even think of a spur that doesn't do it...they look like they're seriously on the verge of crying when they don't get every call

Originally posted by Notorious98

I agree ibleedmaroon. The dirtiest player in the NBA is definitely Adam Morrison. Just lookin at that sick mustache makes me feel like I need to take a shower.:sick:

That is another great selection. I believe him, Dirty German(Dirk), and Woodchuck(Steve Nash, just look at his teeth) are the dirtiest players in the NBA

the spurs are a very good defensive team, i think bruce bowen contributes to that and i like that kinda basketball, but if the refs want to be consistent to the kinda fouls that superstar wade was getting last year in the finals then bowen wouldnt even make the team. go mavs!!!!!!!!!!:smile2:

Bruce Bowen plays dirty but I feel that it's his role on the Spurs to play dirty. He uses one hundred percent of his energy on the defensive end and it's what he is known for. His role is to come in the game and make the opponents star player uncomfortable as possible and he is great at it. Bowen plays dirty because it's whats expected of him and because he knows his role he's that much more valuable on a basketball team. He's not a bad spot up shooter either...

By the way, I'm definetly a Mavs fan so this is an unbiased post...