Dallas turns "BLOND" in loss to Washington...22-19

texpal22 :thumbsup:

Dallas really went to the depths to lose this one, didn't they. If you didn't know any better, you'd think that they were masochistic. Talk about self-inflected wounds ... at the worst possible moments!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Halfway point in the '06 season and the Giants are 3-0 in the division and the boys are 1-3. Giants are 5-1 in the NFC and the boys are 2-3. Giants are 6-2 and the boys are 4-4.

Two games back and 8 to play. Atlanta is 5-3 and are the only team ahead of the boys in the wildcard race.

If it comes down to tiebreaking scenarios, the boys are in for some uphill climbing.

All that said and as much as I hate the boys, they are not out yet..........................but they are working on it .

HBDC !!

I agree too many penalites and the two point try in the first quarter hurt them but the Dallas D couldnt defend the middle they were playing cover 2 the whole game...the middle of the field was open and thats what killed them in my opinon. I thought after the second half they would change coverage after seeing that the redskins had figured out the cover 2. It was also help if henry could intercept a pass every now and then instead of just knocking it down.

It would help if TO wouldn't have dropped that Touchdown. It would have helped if someone would have blocked Vincent on the FG attempt, which by the way was going down the middle.

Cowboys are just making to many dumb mistakes. If they could ever correct them they'd be a good team. Maybe they can get it corrected but it better be soon.

At least I didn't waste three hours watching that game Sunday. I had to do some other stuff and was ticked off about missing it until I saw the highlights. 5-3 and 4-4 are light years apart. The only way that Dallas gets back on track is if they can upset Indy in a couple of weeks. If not they will be 5-5 through 10 and 8-8 though 16.