Diboll VS Carthage

D-TownJack

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chsspiritguard04

A bond election for a new stadium is set in December. I have been told that the asking price for the bond is around 4-6 million dollars.

I don't think they can have a bond election in December. I think they will have to wait until March for the next uniform election date.

Originally posted by Texasjeremy

Wow, after all the talk from some Carthage people predicition a state title this year, Carthage may not get to the playoffs. The winner of this game gets in, will be the D1 rep, and will play Palestine in the 1st round.

If Crockett beats Rusk, I think Carthage would have to win by at least 6 points to get in. Correct me if I'm wrong. But right now in the event of a 3-way tie between Rusk, Diboll and Carthage, Rusk is at plus 6, Diboll is at plus 3, and Carthage is at minus 9.

Originally posted by Texasjeremy

Wow, after all the talk from some Carthage people predicition a state title this year, Carthage may not get to the playoffs. The winner of this game gets in, will be the D1 rep, and will play Palestine in the 1st round.

never count anybody out you never know what will happen in the course of a football game