Quitman vs Winnsboro

zeno1987

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He, unlike some of you, said that Winnsboro is very good and that they will have their hands full in stoping the options and that they have several weapons that they can though at you. He praised his team also. He also talked about his coaching experiences. You see he has an open mind unlike some of you.

Little piece of information also: " He said that Quitman has not faced an full time option team and that could present problems for them.

nobody has said that Winnsboro isn't good it seems that everytime we say that quitman is good you take it that we're saying winnsboro is sorry... and you can't say unlike some of yall yadda yadda about the open mindedness because you're the one talkin about how amazing winnsboro is and how bad quitman is

I never said that QUITMAN is not good only that I BELIEVE Winnsboro is better and they have proven themselves. The polls and other things prove that. What kind of fan would I be if I thought that my team was not good. If you will look at Winnsboro' s record for the last five years it is not very good. Can a fan not think that her team is good and that maybe just maybe Quitman is good but not nearly as Winnsboro this year.

I am though defending myself and my team. I think that the results will speak for themselves Friday night. I still believe that Winnsboro did not play up to their full potential in all the district games. Did all the starters play a complete game during district play? The answer is no.

you are going by polls to prove teams?? Not to be a stickler but polls mean NOTHING... I have given WINNSboro their due because they are a good team... I just believe my team is going to come out on top just like you think yours will... So i really dont see the problem here

Rookieoftheyear: You must be of school age or something . Some people on this board has not seen either team play so who they have played and beat in pre district is all we have to go by. You need to quit taking things so personall. If Winnsboro played Harleton and it was a good game then I will go with Winnsboro. Good luck to both teams.

Originally posted by BigRedFan

He, unlike some of you, said that Winnsboro is very good and that they will have their hands full in stoping the options and that they have several weapons that they can though at you. He praised his team also. He also talked about his coaching experiences. You see he has an open mind unlike some of you.

Little piece of information also: " He said that Quitman has not faced an full time option team and that could present problems for them.

Coach Todd Shackelford and the rest of his staff would never underestimate any team.....

Trust me Coach Shackelford will let his players know how good Winnsboro is and I can guarantee you he has pounded into their head how little all the hype means in reality....

For the sake of a good game, I hope both teams come in with a clear mind so that both teams can play to their "full" potential....:thumbsup:

I even told BRF in a U2U that Winnsboro was good and i just going for my team just like she was so I dont see how you can sit here and say we are not open minded... There is just as many non open minded Quitman fans on here as there is WINNSboro fans

514 all i said was i wish everyone will stop talking about the pre-season schedules because apparently neither ones were very good except for Hughes Springs and Harleton. Pre-season doesn't mean jack now all that matters is district that is all i was saying so how bout you get your fact straight before you start takin things so personal. Good luck to both teams ill stay posted to see the final score.