What are your Takes on the Bowie vs Maud game that is coming up?

gettysburg

What was the score between Mud and Union Hill???

What was the score between James Bowie an Union Hill???

Fresh fried red bird being served on the Anderson Creek bridge following the Cremation services that start at 7:30.

Headlines read "Pirates Sail Into District Title"

The maud cards are gona be tough but by no means it will be a blow out i predict the pirates to win by 20 pts. I dont know how maud will react when they get down i mean with it being a rival and all. Well if the pirates get down from the games in the past it makes them play harder like beckville (score 21- 0 first quater) Pirates fought back and made it a game.Union hill scored on the first offenseive play of the game, but Pirates answered with a win. I am hopeing good things for the pirates this year and good luck to the shut-out Defense keep hitting hard. Offense keep doing what your doin....its workin

should be a real good game, between two long time rivals. from what i've heard, all of the trash talking and pranks have not taken place. so basically it will be decided on the field by the players. the way it should be

I have watched them for years and I dont beleive I have saw them as full of pride and hunger as they were last friday night. That wet their appetite. They are ready. Not taking any credit away from Maud they too have had a taste of it. But I think ScooterG is feeling awfully generous to Maud with his score.