On Sale Now Maud Cardinal District Champ Shirts!!

MaudCardinals09

6-4, 6-4 in 2002-2003. It sounds like they weren't too easy for a few teams in the not so distant past. I think you are disrespecting those kids by talking about how awful they have been for the last several years. I know a lot of schools that would take 12 wins in 2 years.

We played Maud 2 years ago and they seemed to be reloading with talent and coaches, we played them last year and there was a definite difference, just one game of each season, but we could see marked improvement, forget the wins and losses over the past couple of years, this program is getting better at football,

But, we played Bowie this year and Maud had better be ready those guys can play, and the Sophomore is tuff and 25 can fly,

I think Bowie will win, but on any given friday night if you have coaching, which Maud evidently does, and good football kids, which evidently they do............anything could happen.......this will be a good one......maybe

Thanks for the vote of confidence catfan. We really enjoyed going to ya'lls place (real nice facilities) and playing. We (players and fans) were treated very well. I hope we can return the hospitality next year. And you are right when you are dealing with a bunch of teenagers anything can happen.

Originally posted by loudout

1987 was the last time they won a district championship. The last time they were in the playoffs was in 1994. They have only made the playoffs 3 times in the schools history if my search is correct. Congratulations cardinals and staff.

Thanks...:thumbsup: Keep it up Cardinals