Hallsville vs. North Lamar, 4A Division II bi-district

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bayshore1

All I'm saying is that 12-4A was very week this year and I'd be surprised to see WH and H'Ville both win... I expect both to lose... If I'm wrong I'd gladly eat crow...

Well, how is that crow tasting, huh?? :whome::yay::yay::yay: That sweep you predicted was pretty interesting....I always thought all three teams had to lose for there to be a sweep. Silly me! :rofl::rofl: Go Whitehouse!

Originally posted by bayshore1

who did you pick to win this weekend?? Colts or Cowboys???:whome:

I actually picked the Cowboys, so thanks for pointing out how smart I am! :rofl:

Originally posted by fballfan72

Wow...bayshore comes out of nowhere and starts slamming huh? Dont Ya need to earn a little respect on SDC before ya can spout off that way? I guess not...

no kidding..

Whitehouse is not overrated.. they are underrated.

that's why everyone has something NEGATIVE to say every time they win a football game.

well, this and that and this and that.. it all doesn't matter when they get the W. they will play Frisco Friday night and if you are a true East Texas district 4a fan you'll cheer them on!

Go Texas High, North Lamar, and Whitehouse! keep it going!!

Oh, trust me, he's not a 12-4A fan. I happen to know him and he's just another pouting Kilgore fan. lol....

He went to the games yesterday and sat with the MT PLEASANT & NORTH LAMAR fans to cheer them on!

OK, the term "overrated" can mean a lot of things. That doesn't mean a team is not good, it simply means they have received a ton of hype....which Whitehouse has. I'm not predicting them to win state, but I told before the playoffs started that Whitehouse/Hallsville would combine to win 2-3 games. I stick to that prediction. Whitehouse will win this week!

that's sad when a member from your district cheers on another district to beat you.:mellow:

oh well, I guess he is just mad from a prediction earlier this year when they said Whitehouse would be 6th in the district and Kilgore would be in the playoffs.. not the case there!

I'm looking for Whitehouse to pull out a win this week. I've heard that Frisco is a run team and Whitehouse has a very good run defense!