Spring Hill vs. Pleasant Grove, 3A Division II bi-district

I haven't seen Pleasant Grove play this year, but I have seen Spring Hill, and I don't see Pleasant Grove winning. Spring Hill should take the win and could do it easily. Although it's very difficult to beat the same team twice in the same season, I say Spring Hill will do it. Gilmer did it to PG in 2004, Spring Hill will do it to them in 2006. Good luck Panthers.

Originally posted by warrior2010

when i watched pleasant grove about 4 or 5 weeks ago they were terrible

North Lamar beat the pants off of them, 49-0. I'm really surprised that they made the playoffs, although I must admit that I haven't been following them this season.

That district must be gawd-awful!

Originally posted by Living4Christ

It's possible, but I think Spring Hill wins it. I know common opponents don't mean a whole lot, but......Pleasant Grove got spanked by Pine Tree, who was beaten by Gladewater, who Spring Hill killed last week. lol...Something to think about anyway!

In defense of Spring Hill: Who DIDN'T get killed by Gilmer this season

SH played hard against Gilmer maybe, yet the score did not show so. Last time the two met 6 turnovers include what should have been a game winning drive lost the game for PG. I am with Leopard. I love the support but, there are going to be alot of sad faces on the home side in Hallsville.