Diboll-Carthage question

e_t_sports

Yep, that's correct. Moye played some on defense, and finally played offense on the last series of the first half. Of course, he immediately made a super-human play on a 46-yard touchdown pass to Simon.

Even though he played most of the second half, he really didn't do much (9 carries, 22 yards, 0/2 passing) until the 65-yard touchdown run with less than two minutes left in the game.

Yea, Moye didn't have to do much since we relied on the power running game for 4 quarters. We completed very few passes but we didn't need to. Tillman had 100 in the first quarter and Stanton was just powering ahead in the second. The second half we just kept with what worked. Moye was quite a force on defense however. He had 10 tackles. He and I believe one other of my teammates had to sit for a quarter for not coming to practice.

Anyway I believe that we perfom better when we rotate the QB's in and out. They both get rest and there really is not that much of a drop off from Moye to Simon. It dosen't hurt team chemistry either. They are both very athletic. Both will got to D1 colleges as athletes.

Yeah, that's the scary part. If Diboll really unleashed Moye for the whole game, they would have put up 60. Simon is good, but nobody can match Moye.