Pewitt vs Big Sandy Thus. at Pitttsburg

Bullfan1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love these posts especially from people that have never seen or know of Big Sandy, but I think they are interesting. As in years past Big Sandy knows what playoffs are all about. These were the same kind of post last year that Joaquin fans wrote, so keep them coming.

Originally posted by AwesomO

I'm not a Pewitt fan, and Pewitt is not Joaquin.

No they are not but that was not my point. My point was that Big Sandy was picked to lose in the first round last year and it was going to be a slaughter by everyone's posts. I was not comparing teams because I have not seen Pewitt at all this year. I personally would not comment on who beats who because in my many years of watching HS football playoffs and how unpredictable they can be. I have been told that Pewitt is really a powerhouse this year and I am looking forward to a good game when they play Thursday.

Originally posted by onceabrahmaalwaysabrahma

the last time big sandy played pewitt in the playoffs the went back home with there heads down

Your right there and alot of us still remember that. Still didn't compare though to losing the state game by one point last year. When you have 191 enrollment playing the large 2A schools you are pleased to be able to get on the same field, especially if we play well.

Originally posted by onceabrahmaalwaysabrahma

and u are forgetting that pewitt went to state as well and play a good team and just came up short of that goal

No and I didn't say anything negative about Pewitt. Are you just wanting to argue? I am sure that Pewitt felt just as bad as Big Sandy when they lost the state game. I am looking forward to Thursday and having the opportunity to see my team play in the playoffs and what will happen will be up to the young men on the field that night and not what has or hasn't happen in the past.

Schooner ....

Let me warn ya....

Us folks up here around 17-2A are masters of the trash talking posts....We've had each other riled up for about 7 weeks straight, so watch out, they're just looking for some fresh blood....LOL

Guest CNOrtega

Slikk, that is correct. All three representatives of 17-2A are ready to show the rest of the State of Texas how the game of football is to be played. New Boston, Pewitt, and Hooks will all be very tough to beat. All will go far, and hopefully Pewitt will bring home the Title.