Atlanta 30 Gladewater 8 Final

kpynsports

For all the Atlanta fans, heres some stats for you from Thursday night.

Passing-Donta McNeely 4 of 6 for 115 yards 2TDs

Receiving-Courtney Houff 2 for 101 yards 2 TDs

Matt Elliott 1 for 4 yards

Marquese Davis 1 for 10 yards

Rushing-Donta McNeely 11 for 68 yards

Devon Lockhart 3 for 15 yards

Demon Haire 3 for 16 yards

Roosevelt Falls 12 for 101 yards

Brandon Stiger 10 for 46

First Downs 13

Rushes/Yards 40/243

Passing Yards 115

Fumbles/Lost 6/3

Penalties/Yards 6/60

Tackles-Brandon Stiger 8 and one interception

JoMarcus Williams 6

Demon Haire 6

Reggie Neal 5

Delius Alexander had an interception and several tackles.

Also great defensive line play from ReMarcus Dickerson and DeMarcus Tave who had pressure on the Bear QB all night.

I know there was another interception, but don't know who got it. Sorry about that. There were other players who made tackles, but these were the leaders.

Other good defensive play came from-William Webster, Kelvin Horsley-Ivory, Darius Lawson, Roosevelt Falls, Marquese Davis, Demarcus Benjamin, Austin Mote, and Titus Webster.

Good luck in the playoffs.

I just wanted to say congrats to the Rabbs. Keep on rolling. I'm an LE fan who was at the AT vs LE game. You guys are always the real deal. I have never underestimated you. I think you kind of have an advantage with your record being the way it is. Most teams will continue to underestimate you. I know and LE knows what kind of talent you have.

Again congrats from a LE fan / alumni

thanks NETexasfan!

the LE/Atl. coaches have been facing each other for so long now, it's like they can read each others minds as to what they're going to do on any given play. plus both schools are usualy so evenly matched that with very few exceptions it's always a close and exciting football game.

i remember last year after you guys beat us in OT, there was nobody on the atlanta side of the stadium saying anything but what a great game it was.

congrats to you guys on last nights win. when i was telling people two and three weeks ago that i believed that LE would beat gilmer they were all telling me to get my head examined. i just honestly thought LE matched up well with gilmers athletes and i knew gilmer hadn't faced a QB/RB combo like LE's all season. plus i knew exactly how fast you guys were this year.

the big guys up front for the leopard defense really won that game last night. those guys were able to control the line of scrimmage and prevent Gilmer from running up the middle on those fast draw plays they're so famous for. they also were constantly in the backfield harrasing Kinne and keeping him from getting comfortable in the pocket and have his way with the LE secondary. i know middlebrooks and james did most of the scoring but those guys in the trenches really carried the mail last night!

best to you guys this next week. hope you guys can take it all the way to state.

now if PG can just take care of springhill we'll have a sweet for the district! Go Hawks!!!

Brownsboro does not just line up and run it.. they have a very good power game led upfront by Baylor committed Tackle Edwards and last year's super heavy weight division power lifting state champion Oran. These guys also pass the ball well to all state WR from last year Logan Bryant. Running back Rico Richards is a track star and runs sweep/option very well along with the occasional deep pass route.. Brownsboro also has a great power runner in Eperson. Their defense is very big, fast, and physical.. the Boro is an all-around good team this year.. look for them to line up in many different power sets on offense along with the spread. Should be great game.