Jefferson vs Tatum

Guest TtownEagle803

Guest TtownEagle803

Who do you pick? 2 former #1 ranked teams go head to head in round 2. Former Tatum coach Hale leads the Bulldogs, Coach Evans 35-4 as the head coach at Tatum, whos gonna bring it to the table and win?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tatum will woop jefferson if they're not careful. jefferson only beat nb by two touchdowns, even with how nb played (immaturely, not to put them down). jefferson will get blown out of the water, but at the state championship, dekalb will shut tatum down

Poll: JEFFERSON V NEW BOSTON

BULLDOGS 36 (37.11%)

LIONS 61 (62.89%)

Poll: Spring Hill vs. Pleasant Grove, 3A Division II bi-district [back to Voting]

Spring Hill 40 (74.07%)

Pleasant Grove 14 (25.93%)

Poll: Gilmer vs L-E Round one [back to Voting]

Gilmer 54 (71.05%)

L-E 16 (21.05%)

Well Just liked to add these. Just pointing out that the teams with over 60 percent of the votes seemed to lose. Dont count out the Dawgs yet.

at first glance...doubt its a walk for either team. dont see tatum blowing dawgs out unless they turn the ball over. yes, hale knows tatum...but tatum knows hale also. btw, hats off to coach hale. did a great job this year. should be a good game. yes, tatum has an edge on paper...but game is on turf. eagles better respect the dawgs in getting ready. gilmer's demise should work as a wakeup call...i hope.

Pip,

don't worry, nobody is counting the Dawgs out. We know they are capable of a very explosive game. This game should be very exciting. This game could be down to the wire. With that being said, Tatum played a practically flawless game vs. Malakoff. If the Eagles play like that the rest of the playoffs, they could very well win state again.

GO GET 'EM EAGLES

I've never directly seen them come out of the field house. In Tatum, they walk out and walk between the stands and the fence the circles the track. Lennon Creer carries a flag. Once they are on the field, they walk into their inflatable dome and walk out with Lennon Creer leading with the flag. They walk about 10 or so yards and then start jogging and jumping out to the mid-field logo. I don't know anything about a bell. When they run onto the field out of their dome, we have a train horn that blows.

Guest troup7on7

Tatum will be ready for this one-- and no disrespect to Gilmer but you had to know that if they faced a good team that was able to force turnovers that they would get beat --their defense was average

Have to take the eagels here. havent seen jefferson play but i do no tatum has lots of weapons. i do think that jefferson had a better warm up game with nb than tatum did with malakoff. no disrespect to malakoff just didnt have near the talent to hang with tatum . dont think that should hurt the eagels much . they seem focused . dont throw any chum in the water jefferson or the sharks go into a frenzy, take care of the ball and make very few mistakes if you want to stay close. go eagels represent 19 aa .