Jefferson vs Tatum

Guest TtownEagle803

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TtownEagle803

I just dont think Jefferson is gonna be able to hang with Tatum, I really dont. I'm gonna say....

Tatum 42

Jefferson 20

I don't think that Tatum will get 82 .... but then I don't think that Jefferson will get 42.

Tatum still wins though .... just by a closer score than 40!!! And that's okay. The "W" card invites them to the next dance on the schedule.

Didn't Smoaky mention on his show today that he saw Tatum play last week, and that they appeared to be in their "playoff mode"?

Which is several levels above their "regular season mode"!!!! A different team takes the field for the Eagles in the playoffs. That's how that state championship materialized after their playoff run last year.

ahhh folks its the old apprentice returning to face the master......the master is wise and has not show the apprentice everything he knows and the apprentice still has alot to learn.

...anyway...I believe that Tatum can win this one...:happy::happy:

score..hmmmm 42-14 ...sorry jefferson tatum can be that good

heard lot of trash talking before Tatum got took to the woodshed by Tatum.Ecspecially about the "D" well they forgot to show or it was all talk, anyway hope to a good game Friday night. Tatum will either blow them out or lose, they seemed very unorganized at times when I saw them. so after all my critiqing gonna pick Tatum

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by BRAD

heard lot of trash talking before Tatum got took to the woodshed by Tatum.Ecspecially about the "D" well they forgot to show or it was all talk, anyway hope to a good game Friday night. Tatum will either blow them out or lose, they seemed very unorganized at times when I saw them. so after all my critiqing gonna pick Tatum

Your exactly right, even though it was a typo you're right. Tatum took themselves to the woodshed in that one. You cant play mediocre ball against a team like Troup, they'll knock you out of the saddle, Troup is a pretty dang good program. However, since that game Tatum has been on a war path. It sounds so cliche, but I think that loss was just what Tatum needed. It put both feet back on the ground instead of just one. I'm not sayin that Jefferson isnt any good, I'm just sayin that when Tatum plays their best which they have been doing, they're hard to stop.

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by crewcut

I do believe Tatum will win. But if they don't someone will have to buy a 24 foot round pool to cook all the crow the Tatum fans will have to eat.

Yeah, very true.

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by crewcut

Ttown it sure is fun this time of year though isn't it. Both schools have a lot to be proud of win or lose.

Yeah, but this one has a lot more emotion in it than some of the rest though. Both coaches have an inside look on eachother's game plan being that Jefferson's head coach(coach Hale) came from Tatum.....and well, you could imagine how bad the Tatum players wanna get a W over a former coach. How bad coach Hale wants to take out his former team, and well, ya get the picture. This one is so much more than just a round 2 playoff game, or alteast thats the way I'm seein it, lol.

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by Tatum_DirtyBird

Crow ain't that bad. If I'm eatin crow, it means I'm at least giving my team support if ya know what I mean.

I hear ya, matter of fact. I still have a little bit of crow left over in the fridge from the Troup game, prolly ruined by now, I dont think I'll need it though, lol. Good luck Jefferson.

No I really don't think Json can beat Tatum but you never know. I can see the reason for all the hoopla in this one with coach Hale coming from Tatum to Json. I saw Tatum play Gilmer and I also watched Json and Harleton. I really believe Tatum will win this one by at least 3 TD's. Thats why I'm going to watch Hooks and Troup. Should be a closer game. Good luck to both Tatum and Json.