Jefferson vs Tatum

Guest TtownEagle803

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lion,

It's hard to say. I know some Tatum people that went and saw Jefferson play Harelton and New Boston. They said Jefferson is a pretty good team but Tatum shouldn't have anything to worry about.... BUT, it's high school football, ya never can tell. I think it will be exciting for at least the first half, maybe into the second half, but the 2nd half is when Tatum comes alive ( if Tatum hasn't already blown the other team out and the 2nd string guys are in). Even if it is a blow out, you will enjoy watching Lennon Creer and Co. do what they do best, WIN.

GOOD LUCK EAGLES

Originally posted by FlowJack

Dirtybird and Eagle803, all J'son will have to do is stuff the run, contain the pass, not turn over the ball. Then you score about 20 pts. and it's goodnight, birdland. :thumbsup:

Easier said than done :w00t:

Hogwash, Ttown, Dbird and the rest of the Green Bird clan we expect to see ya in G-Town on Saturday.

Roll on 19 2a

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by FlowJack

Dirtybird and Eagle803, all J'son will have to do is stuff the run, contain the pass, not turn over the ball. Then you score about 20 pts. and it's goodnight, birdland. :thumbsup:

Hmmmm....thats great and all, but exactly how do you expect them to do all of that? Besides, you left out the part where you guys would have to actually score 21. But I'll admit, what you said sounded good. But we're not one of the little 18-AA teams that yall narrowly escaped twice (Harmony and UG) or lost to(Harleton). Your dogs are barkin up a whole different kind of tree, A MUCH bigger tree.

Originally posted by Bulldog4-life
Originally posted by HS1988

Jefferson33-Tatum20

"hale yeah"

when was the last time you saw jefferson with 30+ points.....hmm Tatum' defense is not going to give them that many points....;)i guess they'll be happy with 7....tatum 42-7 winners.....see ya all tonight

I CAN'T TAKE IT...... The time is going like in slow motion... lol

Well, the Eagles will be leaving in about an hour and a half.

I guess I'll go see them off and then look out Longview, here

comes DirtyBird. Going to be lots of good eats at the tail-gate

party.

TIME TO PUT THE DAWGS IN THA PEN.

GO GET 'EM EAGLES.

anyone can beat anybody on any given day. the thing about playoffs in football is its just one game. in baseball with a 3 game series you can have a few bad plays that determine the outcome of the game but have the chance to bounce back the next day and stay alive. if a football team has an off game or half or even quarter, it could be the end of their season. looking forward to the game. go dogs