Jefferson vs Tatum

Guest TtownEagle803

it will be a show to see, all you dawgs fans need to come and see a salty 2a team that knowa how to get the job done start getting them round balls out !!!!! tatum will be ready take that to the bank. remember #3 he is a talented player that jefferson cannot slow down. good luck yall have your hands full this week!!!! LOL

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is tatum home side or on vistors side? it;ll be better if you are on home side,restrooms are to far away and so is the consession stand on vistors side.everyone working on that side was grippy. yes i'm talking about the lobo statium.tatum i hope you win,and i hope you are on home side.GOOD LUCK TATUM FROM A REAL BUCKEYE FAN.:dancingbanana:

Originally posted by eagleclaw

it will be a show to see, all you dawgs fans need to come and see a salty 2a team that knowa how to get the job done start getting them round balls out !!!!! tatum will be ready take that to the bank. remember #3 he is a talented player that jefferson cannot slow down. good luck yall have your hands full this week!!!! LOL

y just slow him down when he can be stopped...he ain't a machine or nothin

Originally posted by Bulldog4-life

well it takes alot more than one person to win a ball game and jefferson will be ready to bring it all friday night so yall be ready cause here we come!!

is yalls running back #6 ok looked like he got shook up a bit sat. i hope hes ok.we have a team full of players but CREER is our leader you will need to double up on the popcorn for this show.yea CREER IS A MACHINE THEY SHOULD PUT HIM ON THE ENERGIZER COMMERCIALS!!!!! HE KEEPS GOING, GOING,GOING ----TD-TD-TD LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TtownEagle803

Jefferson has had a great season, gotta give it to Hale, hes done an impressive job over there in Jefferson.

But there will be more speed on the field in green than you've seen in a while.....well more speed than you've seen since your last playoff game last year.

Tatum lost to Troup....went into the game big headed and got smoked.....they're back down to earth now and they are on a mission. They're giving it their all instead of trying to just cruise through 2A now. Since the Troup game, Tatum has outscored their opponents 218-32. Since the Troup game, Lennon Creer has averaged atleast over 15 yards per carry(prolly WAY over that cuz he went for almost 300 on 5 carries against WR, and a little over 10 yards per carry in the other 3 games.) The offense is clickin on all cylinders, passing and rushing.

Message to Jefferson.....DONT THROW THE BALL! Our defense has picked more balls out of the air than the duck hunters have picked ducks out of the Texas sky this year. And I dare you, I DARE you to kick it deep to #4 D-Mo. Or you could just kick it out of bounds on the kickoff like 90 % of the teams that we've played have done this year. I know that coach Hale knows for sure who D-Mo is.....I dont expect to see a kick fly deep against us.

Man, I wanted it so bad. Tatum/Jefferson. I cant wait till friday.

Yeah, Tatum has a few fans over the top, just like everyone else. Bottom line, Tatum is beatable, who isn't? I know several people that have seen Jefferson play, and they say the Dawgs are in for a long night. I would like to say good luck to Jefferson. I just don't think ya'll have a chance.

GOOD LUCK TATUM.

he is our superman,after the game you will thinks hes superman LOLOLO!!!!! go tatum cant wait till friday sure gonna spank some dawgs!!!!!!

please stop.

im from tatum and you're embarassing me.

what if we lose friday? [hopefully we dont but theres always that possibility]

you would feel pretty stupid, and your foot would be so far in your mouth youd be choking on it.

it's going to be a good game.. we better go in there ready to play some ball because i dont think jefferson is just going to give the game away without a fight.

good luck to both teams..

go tatum.

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by mylittlebrotherisLANE

he is our superman,after the game you will thinks hes superman LOLOLO!!!!! go tatum cant wait till friday sure gonna spank some dawgs!!!!!!

please stop.

you would feel pretty stupid, and your foot would be so far in your mouth youd be choking on it.

it's going to be a good game.. we better go in there ready to play some ball because i dont think jefferson is just going to give the game away without a fight.

go tatum.

Calm down happy, theres nuttin wrong with a little smack talkin, plus its not like we cant handle our feet in our mouths, its already happened once. But dont expect it to happen twice.

Originally posted by TtownEagle803
Originally posted by mylittlebrotherisLANE

please stop.

go tatum.

Calm down happy, theres nuttin wrong with a little smack talkin, plus its not like we cant handle our feet in our mouths, its already happened once. But dont expect it to happen twice.

Haha.

Whatever.

And I'm not expecting it to happen again. ;)

You're right, there isn't anything wrong with smack talk, but i really hope everyone on here doesn't think tatum people all act like that.