Whitehouse vs. Waco --- Who will win?

Credit

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I will not make a prediction but I will say this will be Whitehouses toughest test yet. The winner of this game will be determined on the field and not in this forum. Waco is a very tough team and so is Whitehouse. I get tired of hearing all the negative talk about Whitehouse. They have played well enough to earn the respect of all people in Texas. No one that I talk to has said that they are the best in Texas but I do believe they are capable on any given night of beating the best. I guess everyone forgets about all the upsets that have taken place this year. Gilmer, Lufkin, Longview are all watching the playoffs from the stands. High school football is very unpredictable. I am a Whitehouse fan and I do believe that they can win Saturday but it will not be easy. Good Luck Wildcats!!!!

I'm for Whitehouse. Is it me or did most of 12-4A dismiss Whitehouse as a front runner this year in District about 4 months ago. Here they are three rounds deep in the playoffs after winning a district that blew them off from the beginning. It will be a tough game,toughest by far, and they may lose, but they may surprise us like they have so far this year. I admire the players and the coaching staff. No one expects them to win, but no one expected them to be here either. Win or lose....great team this year.

Go Cats.

"Can't Never Could"

Originally posted by 25cathorn60
Originally posted by Eagle

Anyone reffering to the Kennedy kid as a 2 headed monster is out of their mind. He's an above average speed guy, with bad vision, average strength and fumbles too much.

Honestly, if WH wins, Shivers is either to have to have 2 picks, or he is going to have to tote the rock 30 times. McFarlin has got to get him the ball.

The fumble against Frisco was his first fumble since the Sulphur Springs game. I think that was the only other one he had maybe one more, so for sure 2 fumbles maybe three I dont think thats too bad over a 12 game span.

Please tell me your kidding. Unless he switched numbers I know of 2 in Kilgore. And thats without watching every game this year.

I think it's all about preparation, and so far this year, Whitehouse has done their scouting report on every team. Except Sulpher Springs :shrug:. But the coaching staff knows how to get these boys prepared and they will come out fighting no doubt. Each one of them knows what they have to do on every play. I'm pullin for ya Whitehouse :thumbsup:.

yes sir, after that 2nd game of the season against Sulphur Springs.. Coach McFarlin made many changes that worked out for the best.. winning the next 7 games along with clinching the district title and entered the playoffs.

..you all know the story after that (mt pleasant & frisco)

Originally posted by 25cathorn60

Anyone reffering to the Kennedy kid as a 2 headed monster is out of their mind. He's an above average speed guy, with bad vision, average strength and fumbles too much.

Honestly, if WH wins, Shivers is either to have to have 2 picks, or he is going to have to tote the rock 30 times. McFarlin has got to get him the ball.

The fumble against Frisco was his first fumble since the Sulphur Springs game. I think that was the only other one he had maybe one more, so for sure 2 fumbles maybe three I dont think thats too bad over a 12 game span.

Please tell me your kidding. Unless he switched numbers I know of 2 in Kilgore. And thats without watching every game this year.

I was told by some of the players on the team that that was the last time he had fumbled maybe they are wrong I dont know, but I'll take their word for it as of now. Maybe they were talking about that was the last time he fumbled and turned the ball over. Regardless he is a good back that gives the coaches a lot of options on offense. And like someone else said I think the two headed monster they were refering to was Shivers and Kennedy. But oh well none of that matters, as long as they win im sure no one will care about how good or bad they did. Good Luck Cats! House by 7

Originally posted by phigamm

Is it me or did most of 12-4A dismiss Whitehouse as a front runner this year in District about 4 months ago. Here they are three rounds deep in the playoffs after winning a district that blew them off from the beginning. No one expects them to win, but no one expected them to be here either.

Hey, I am one of those early doubters... The first time I began to realized how much we were under-estimating WH was when they completely dismantled Jacksonville one week after the Indians had beaten Marshall. You can't really blame us.. it has been a long time coming! I am a believer now! I have been pulling for the Wildcats in the playoffs and I hope they take down Waco and don't look back till they run bring home the gold.

Go Wildcats.. 12-4A all the way!!

to say that Kennedy has average speed.. you obviously haven't seen this kid get out in space.

when is 4.4 forty not fast? I'm not sure. Like I said, you must have missed the Marshall game.

the kid is a good running back.. not great.. but he gets the job done. first play from scrimmage against Mt. Pleasant he passed would be tacklers and ran it 50 yards.. oh yeah, with only one shoe on.

Kennedy - speedy and very versitile.. Shivers - quick, great vision and balance, will run you over if he has to.

to me that is what you call a two headed monster.

not to mention the QB Attaway and his recievers.. kinda scary that all of them are only Sophs.