Waco robinson 35 - palestine 27

deeunit05

Final was 41-35 Robinson. Palestine had tied it up 35-35 with a 2 point conversion. Then Robinson made another touchdown making it 41-35. Palestine drove it down to the 8 yard line with less than 2 minutes to go, but Kitchens tipped it away and winning it for the Rockets. It was a heartbreaker. Down to the wire. If palestine would have gotten their touchdown and the extra point they would have won.

Originally posted by PantherWildcat85

It was a heartbreaker.

A heartbreaker indeed :cry:

I thought a few of the refs' calls were iffy, but Robinson played an awesome game. I really didn't see us losing after we tied it up, but those things happen. Good luck to Robinson for the rest of the playoffs. The next time I watch a Palestine High School football game, I will be alumni...

Originally posted by D-TownJack

Palestine was overrated anyway they got lucky to escape the powerhouse of diboll, diboll had a bad game and poor play calling from the coach, they caught that bear asleep.

Diboll?????? the only reason the score looked close was because palestine played the bench. even jv players played. well i was extreamly disappointed with the loss. What can you do. I enjoyed my last year at Palestine High School. Good luck Robinson

Originally posted by D-TownJack

Palestine was overrated anyway they got lucky to escape the powerhouse of diboll, diboll had a bad game and poor play calling from the coach, they caught that bear asleep.

Apparently you did not go to the Palestine/Diboll game. If you were there, you must not have been paying attention. Diboll had a good year but let's not get carried away.

Originally posted by e_t_sports

You know, the only thing worse than some yahoo talking smack when they don't know what they're talking about... is when that yahoo's team gets their tail whupped like a stepchild and he continues to try to talk smack.

:thumbsup: