Hooks 28 Troup 19 F

kpynsports

It was a hard fought game all night. CD had a great night, but mistakes proved costly. Hooks completely controlled most of the first half and found a way to slow Troup down by the end of the 3rd. I thought we had made it back on the onside kick, but that stinkin' offsides killed us!

Hats off to Hooks! You guys have a great team and I wish you the best of luck next week! I hope the #21 RB is well and is able to play next week. Man that kid would not give up!

Guest TtownEagle803

Congrats to Hooks, I hate to see ya go down like that Troup. I was really pullin for ya'll. Great season though, we'll see ya on the gridiron next year. Best of luck in hoops.

Guest troup7on7

this aint about Hooks&Tatum

what a great hard fought game where the best team on the feild pulled it out, thanks to all the Tiger supporters this year , and a special thanks to a group of kids that left it all on the field each and every night , and to a coaching staff that really went above and beyond the call of duty each and every weak, for everyone in my household we thank you all for the memories

Congrats to both teams on a hard fought game. The Davis kid is something special, but that salty Hooks defense played lights outs all night. The rb #21 injured his ankle not sure how bad, your right he doesnt go down easy hope he is able to return next week.

17-2A lets go BRAHMAS keep it rollin

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by leopard

If I remember right Troup beat Tatum. What makes you think Hooks can't play with Tatum?

:w00t::rofl: Dont go that route, and what makes you think Hooks can play with Tatum? Thats a dead issue, no reason to even debate it.

Will do HRNTSFSAN1. Need all of the Hornets fans to come support us today at 1 in Gilmer. Wan't able to make your game do to family coming in for the holidays. But I stayed right by the pc to check up on you guys. Great win. Good luck with Mart. They are not anything special. Just a good coached team like most in our district.

Like to say thanks to the troup boys for a great season. You have a lot to be proud of. Yall left it on the field every friday night. No reason to hang your heads, be proud of your season and the life lessons this year of football as taught you they will take you far in life.Great job by all our coaches , thank you for being a positive influence in my sons life. To all the seniors on this TEAM thank you for your leadership on and off the field, i know my son will remember this year forever. And last but not least thank you to my friend TROUP 7 ON 7 for the last three years it as be a true honor and pleasure to share theses three years on the sideline with you.To all the troup supporters i thank you.

Guest troup7on7
Originally posted by Tatum_DirtyBird

Great season Troup. I hate to see ya have to go to roundball. We will keep 19-2A alive and 19-2A WILL bring home the trophy.

thank you i have no doubt you will win it all-- but we did find out that there are some other districts out there with some good teams