Marlin vs. TATUM

Tatum_DirtyBird

Originally posted by TtownEagle803
Originally posted by rabfan

you guys are kidding me right?

it was just in 03' that marlin was in the state championship game with atlanta. trust me, these guys are loaded with athletes and speed. i think tatum will win it but it won't be by more than 14!

They couldnt stay with 14 of their district baby brother Mart(Mart 31 Marlin 7)....what makes you think they will with Tatum?? Theres no way they have the speed that Tatum has, Tatum has some strait BURNERS.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TtownEagle803

ridgemont4........you seem to always pick Tatum's opponent. Man, Tatum aint playin around. The tradition of SPEED, HARD HITTING, KILLER RUNNING,and DECEPTIVE PASSING(cathing you sleeping when you're waint on the run) has continued, the same if not better than the last time you witnessed an Eagle game. You're able to see a 41-32 loss against Truop on the scoreboard, not able to witness the whole game. Ever since that loss Tatum has both feet on the ground instead of just one and is seriously about 2A. I sure wish you were hrer and able to see the game against Marlin.

Originally posted by Buckhorn

Tatum is lucky they won't have to face Mart.

That is SOOOOOO true. And don't think Marlin is a lighter foe because of how Mart handled them.

Mart is extremely talented! Especially for a "real" and small-school 2A team.

I'll give Tatum their "props" for handling the East Texas 2A teams. I thought the Jefferson game would a bit more of a challenge for tautm, although I did expect Tatum to win.

However, should be a Marlin different foe.

It will be a great game to watch, for sure!

Marlin lost to Mart . Mart is and was ranked #1 in state. At game time of Mart vs Marlin. Marlin was ranked #2 in state. So the comment they couldn't hang in their own district is crazy. Trust me Tatum better bring their best game. Marlin is very good. Marlin by 14

dang guys i keep posting half time scores......i had tatum winners last week at 42-7.....dang that was half time.... tatum is strong and if they stay focus and play well and i think they will be up by the same score again at halftime this week42-7 final score will be 49-14....everyone has be underrating tatum since we lost to troup...we had our worst possible game there and now our guys are playing llike a team on a mission....so hop on board the big grren bus east texas and lets all go to lufkin to see a great game

Originally posted by blackflag_74

They couldnt stay with 14 of their district baby brother Mart(Mart 31 Marlin 7)....what makes you think they will with Tatum?? Theres no way they have the speed that Tatum has, Tatum has some strait BURNERS.

...and gilmer was going to win state this year. dont get too cocky, no matter how confident you are. here is wishing tatum good luck from gilmer.

This ain't Gilmer. These hands can play some defense!!

Guest troup7on7

you know warhawk i really think Tatum is clicking on all cylinders at the right time and im trying to be a Tatum supporter (not that yall care if we support yall or not) but make your post and leave the Troup game out of it cause you got beat fair and square and you guys didnt play bad ( you got beat let it go )

Tatum 42---- Marlin 0

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by Buckhorn

Tatum is lucky they won't have to face Mart.

Why would you even bring that up????.....thats irrelevant to this thread........WAY IRRELEVANT.

Marlin has dominated their district with the exception of a loss to a smaller, but committed, Mart team, but that happened to New Bostn, J'son, and Tatum this year. Just can't believe Marlin could have the team speed that Tatum has. Eagle Nation will show up big, along with their posse, and send Marlin to the hard court...

Marlin - 21

Tatum - 42

i'd have to say that Mart is lucky they don't have to face tatum.

since the one loss to troup the eagles have been refocused and on a mission as was evident by the way they dismantled jefferson this past weekend.

right now at the level tatum is playing, i don't see anybody in 2A beating them.

i think marlin will be able to keep it close for about 3 quarters but in the end, i think tatum's size and depth are going to be difference.