Marlin vs. TATUM

Tatum_DirtyBird

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by troup7on7

you know warhawk i really think Tatum is clicking on all cylinders at the right time and im trying to be a Tatum supporter (not that yall care if we support yall or not) but make your post and leave the Troup game out of it cause you got beat fair and square and you guys didnt play bad ( you got beat let it go )

Tatum 42---- Marlin 0

we love all the support....and as i said earlier I am sort of happy we lost to troup because we played bad and yes we GOT BEAT, but the coaches saw the problems and fixed them and we have been on a mission since....

I am sad to see troup is on the hardcourt, I would of loved to see a troup/EF rematch ..... but now i will support EF the rest the way and scream as loud as i can for TATUM!!!!

im reading all these predictions wondering who has even seen marlin play? so far all it seems to be doing is giving marlin bulletin board material and motivation for the game. they dont need all that. i watched them on film today and they are pretty darn good on their own. they have two strong running backs and a quarterback who can make some plays on the ground or in the air. the defense is filled with athletes with speed to burn. they will try to run the ball in the ground all night. im sure it will be the same approach of troup that worked pretty well. any team only a few years removed from the 3A title game probably wont get beat by the margins predicted. this one will be an old fashioned paint swapper won in the trenches. the winner will be the one who avoids mistakes and turnovers. it very easily could be that close. :ugh:

Guest troup7on7

my score prediction is just a prediction -- Troup beat marlin in 7on7 this yr and we only had two of our starters at that tournament-- so i dont think they have the speed that tatum has

I know, at the beginning of the season, it was Newton this and Newton that. I wanted that matchup myself proudpapa. Oh well, after Tatum whips Marlin, we can all say... " If Tatum beat Marlin, and Marlin beat Newton, what would Tatum have done to Newton?".... lol

LET'S GO TATUM, SHOW MARLIN WHAT THOSE EAGLES ARE 'BOUT.

i know yall think me and 7 on 7 are married or something but we arent . but we did drive all the way to newton to see what all the hype was about. the best thing we got was a chicken fried steak at some po dunk cafe mmmm good. i have no doubt what the outcome of that game would be eagels by a bunch keep rolling and represent 19aa proud

Hey here is some material for Marlin's Field House Board SPEED KILLS and Tatum has a plethra of it to go around on D and O pick your posion. The greenbirds are on a mission to show the entire state why they will be STATE CHAMPIONS come December.

ROLL ON BIG T from the angry orange of EF.

i went to conroe and watched marlin-newton sat on the newton side, it was a good game if newton wouldnt of fumbled going to the end zone on 1 possession and give up touchdown as time expired in first half on fake punt - no boddy to recieve punt and marlin pass right over the middle no one there -touchdown 26-7 halftime.newton could of won came back strong but not enough.marlin has some good runnin backs-qb all soph and juniors but talented alot of misdirection they can score,but they have a kicker-punter he kicks deep i dont know if they will hope so.they are banged up linebacker ankle and dont have alot of depth. they have a train horn pretty loud newton didnt like that to much, tatum will have to play a good game but tell ya what tatum 47-marlin 27 go eagles take care buisiness like u know how and we will go to the next round.

Originally posted by TexRob61

im reading all these predictions wondering who has even seen marlin play? so far all it seems to be doing is giving marlin bulletin board material and motivation for the game. they dont need all that. i watched them on film today and they are pretty darn good on their own. they have two strong running backs and a quarterback who can make some plays on the ground or in the air. the defense is filled with athletes with speed to burn. they will try to run the ball in the ground all night. im sure it will be the same approach of troup that worked pretty well. any team only a few years removed from the 3A title game probably wont get beat by the margins predicted. this one will be an old fashioned paint swapper won in the trenches. the winner will be the one who avoids mistakes and turnovers. it very easily could be that close. :ugh:

I also think that it will be a close game decided by who makes the fewest mistakes. Pullin for the Marlin win, only because I can't stand a couple of the tatum posters, but think tatum takes it by 2.