Marlin vs. TATUM

Tatum_DirtyBird

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone thought that jefferson would give tatum a run for their money. Tatum probably played one of the most dominating halfs of football i've ever seen. if Tatum showss up and plays that way again friday....oh it may finally show that Tatum is really in it for the long haul....Tatum fans and students and players and coaches are taking it one week at a time. Take care of business this week and we will worry about the rest later....I hope Tatum wins

Originally posted by troup7on7

my score prediction is just a prediction -- Troup beat marlin in 7on7 this yr and we only had two of our starters at that tournament-- so i dont think they have the speed that tatum has

Winning in 7 on 7 means NOTHING and doesn't relate to football in anyway....

Guest TtownEagle803

Marlin's only chance to play with Tatum is to match their speed, I dont think that can be done by a 2A team. Tatum has kids running in the 4.4s and 4.5s all over the field, on offense and defense. Lennon Creer has been in freak mode for a solid month and I dont see him slowing down any time soon. The "D" has been relentless, some of the hits they put on people are actually quite painful to watch. Tatum is on a mission.

all right its almost friday cant wait i will get to lufkin around 5:30 eat some food with other eagle fans get ready for the game stay focuse eagles come out pumped up and ready to show them bulldogs what tatum is all about. tatum 47-marlin 27.send them dogs back to marlin sick!!!!:runningdog:

Originally posted by getusome
Originally posted by fastbreakfootball

Tatum wins a close one.

The only thing close about this game will be the score before kickoff.

Roll on big GREEN ROLL ON.

GATA EAGLES let'em know where ya from 19 2a baby.

Good luck from ya boy's at EF:thumbsup: