lobo4life emailed me and told me he's now a Texas A&M fan...

Smoaky

I really appreciate lobo4life's honesty.

I'm sure this was a difficult admission for him.

Throughout all these years, he admitted he's actually been a UT bandwagon fan, hoping to one day root for his favorite team, Texas A&M.

lobo4life also admitted how excited he was that OU was playing for the Big XII Championship...and quite frankly, that showed a lot of class on his part admitting that too.

And finally, lobo4life told me he will no longer condemn any high school recruits for crossing the Red River---and he appreciates any and all decisions made by high school athletes in Texas.

lobo4life, we appreciate your honesty and integrity and wish you the best of of luck this holiday season.

Smoaky

As a Longhorn fan, and it makes me sick to my stomach that OU is playing for the conference title.

We beat them 28-10..............we completely choked this year. I wonder what bowl we'll wind up at.

There's always next season.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by Smoaky

I really appreciate lobo4life's honesty.

I'm sure this was a difficult admission for him.

Throughout all these years, he admitted he's actually been a UT bandwagon fan, hoping to one day root for his favorite team, Texas A&M.

lobo4life also admitted how excited he was that OU was playing for the Big XII Championship...and quite frankly, that showed a lot of class on his part admitting that too.

And finally, lobo4life told me he will no longer condemn any high school recruits for crossing the Red River---and he appreciates any and all decisions made by high school athletes in Texas.

lobo4life, we appreciate your honesty and integrity and wish you the best of of luck this holiday season.

Smoaky

Said he's selling all his burnt orange and white stuff on a card table outside this little convenience store in Dripping Springs.

Originally posted by Aggie2008

Am I the only one who actually feels sorry for him?

I think he's been getting off WAY LIGHT so far, but I do feel sorry for him.

Sorry that he brought this upon himself despite numerous warnings throughout the years.

Hopefully in the long run, it will be good for him.

Originally posted by Middle

I always found extreme irony in the fact that he attends a different college than UT (Currently), but you'd think he was the towel boy for the Longhorns or something.

I dont think it matters what school you go/have gone to or if you even went to college. Your raised a certain as a fan of certain teams for many different reasons.

Originally posted by Middle

Nah, I suppose it doesn't, but when you're THAT big of a homer it's pretty ironic that you attend a completely different college (which has a football team). It screams bandwagon fan, but hey, that's just me.

So am I a bandwagon fan? Been a Longhorn fan since as long as I can remember...I bleed Burnt Orange, follow ALL of the Horns sports, yet went to a different college. I was watching when Akers was going downhill, to the McWilliams era all the way to now. Just because you follow one school and go to another does not make you a bandwagon fan

The numbers are probably 1,000-1 in TRUE fans who didnt go to UT who are UT fans and UT Alum who are TRUE fans.

By true fans, I mean people who actually know the players names, not just the skill players, who know the schedule, who watch every single game on TV, and wear Longhorns clothes.

I'll venture out to say I know 75 people who I'd classify as a true Longhorn fan. Of those 75, less than five went to UT.