CELINA 35 BROWNSBORO 14 [FINAL]

SptsEd

I was at a Celina playoff a few years ago and in the middle of the third quarter the Celina fans began to cheer for no apparent reason. An older gentleman sitting near us asked if we knew why they were cheering. Of course we said no, he then informed us that the native Celina people's son's had just gotten into the game.

One thing you will see tonight from the Brownsboro Bears, is native son's of son's of son's playing for the Bears. I think that is a good thing. Now if I lived in the Metro-mess I'd probably check out Celina as a place to raise my family. But I like the tradition of long term families that will be on the field tonight for the Bears.:thumbsup:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by agentmans_agent

billybob and ron and bobcats its been fun!!!! Hope both teams play well. bboro is ready...celina is ready...lets toss the coin and GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WOW, hard to believe but after 35 pages of verbage, FINALLY someone said something I could agree with. See You'll at the Game!!:w00t:LOL Kenco13

Originally posted by bearcrawl

I was at a Celina playoff a few years ago and in the middle of the third quarter the Celina fans began to cheer for no apparent reason. An older gentleman sitting near us asked if we knew why they were cheering. Of course we said no, he then informed us that the native Celina people's son's had just gotten into the game.

One thing you will see tonight from the Brownsboro Bears, is native son's of son's of son's playing for the Bears. I think that is a good thing. Now if I lived in the Metro-mess I'd probably check out Celina as a place to raise my family. But I like the tradition of long term families that will be on the field tonight for the Bears.:thumbsup:

Yes, that is what I like about Celina. We do not have as many move-ins as you might think. Dru our FS has been here

his whole life. D'anton too. D'anton's Dad Anthony played Celina ball. Then went to TT and played professionally and is now the RB coach for the Cowboys. Some of these kids have been playing together since 5th grade. The Franklins have been here forever and Troy and Ty have tanner and trevor following them at 13 and 9. I sat in the stands with Dru's family and both his brothers drove in from Searcy Ark just to watch him play the Canton game. I hope they come tonight. Both his brothers played and Nic has a couple of rings. I think Nathaniel has one but I can't remember. All of these kids start to run together when they graduate.

Alma Mater

We hail thee Alma Mater,

United we stand,

Forever may your glory

be known throughout the land,

we pledge to you our honor,

and hope to bring thee fame,

To you our dear brownsboro high,

we rise to hail thy name.

Oh when those Brownsboro Bears fall inthat line, We're gonna win this game another time,

And for the dear old school we love so well and for that dear old team, we'll yell and yell and yell,

We're gonna fight, fight, fight for every score, We're gonna circle in and win some more,

We're gonna throw those bearcats in the dirt make it hurt!

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

GO GET'EM BEARS WE'RE THERE FOR YA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ronleonard

Smokie...hat deliveries go to

Ron Leonard

po box 1451

Krebs, Ok

(Celina North):kiss:

Yes it has been fun...now let the firewors begin....God I love this board this time of year

For both teams a safe journey..both have records toset. BBoro for just being here, Celina to set the record for most state championships.......GO CATS!!

oh my god, you're an okie!

who let you on here?