new soccer districts

j.abeso903

Originally posted by j.abeso903

fuzzysoccerballs... wrong. how would you say in the "athens" district that there isnt a top 3 teams? thta makes no sense. theres a good possibility that i could predict who goes to playoffs and in what order right now!

I understand what you're saying about the top 3. If I'm calling it right now, I would say Athens, PT, and Whouse make the playoffs. I would not go as far as to call it in that order though. But, you can't rule out the others either. Hallsville was in the playoffs last year. Lindale made a pretty good run. Who knows if Kilgore will turn it around and Marshall showed signs of being able to play if they fix their defensive problems.

My point was that in the past pretty much everyone knew going into the season that Athens, Jville and Whouse were a lock for the playoffs. I wouldn't call the top 3 in the Athens district a LOCK for the playoffs.

Originally posted by ThaDeisel

Athens and Whitehouse got the worst out of the new district alignments, but should be OK. J'ville on the other hand has been put in one of the easiest districts around and might still not get ot the playoffs, but if they do they wouldnt go very far!

The worst? Tough games every week will just make Whitehouse and Athens better. You dont have a clue. The top 3 like Fuzzy said will be PT, Athens, whouse. They prove it every year.

• 4 weeks later...