playoff spot predictions

billythekid

dude ok what is your deal with me?? you tell me i put people down look at you right now retard...and you can think what you want you have never seen us play...you always talk about how we dont have tony and we are gonna #### i mean do you honestly love him that much...and yeah you no what i do believe that we can go to state...you got a problem with that...i bet everyone on here would love for there team to go all the way...i have high expectations for this year and i want to make the most of it... so who do you play for?? i dont think yall are gonna be that good

Originally posted by nmw127

the team that doesnt jynx themselves by answering this question will win. and i believe jabes is either tony, a jealous spectator from athens, or that guy at the local ihop who always stares at me and my friends.

hey, someones gotta represent lufkini hudson...hah :whome:

Im gonna go with Whitehouse- District Champs, Athens- Close second, and a tought fight for third between all the other teams for a spot in the playoffs..that one could be any of the remaining teams considering they are all about the same caliber

Originally posted by j.abeso903

i hope we see PT in the playoffs...i would love it....but they prolly wont make it

halllsville will come in 3rd

Athens and W-house will EAT their flat back 4 :banging: :banging:

i have a lot of friends from hallsville and they said that there isn't much to look forward to in the next few years...

oh by the way..did any1 happen to catch the Nac. PT game last year, in Nac.?

WE destroyed their def. flat 4 was a joke.. i think it ended up being like 5 or 6 to 0..

i look for W-house and Athens to do likewise..

themessenger2 .. im glad someone in this forum sees things as I do...

Jabes, I just tell it as i see it..and as a matter of fact i have seen the PT flat four and i personally wasnt impressed with it when i saw it but it has served them some good in the past..cough state tournament cough two years ago was it?! Still doesnt mean anything..the district is tough and its hard for me to have favorites

Originally posted by j.abeso903

i hope we see PT in the playoffs...i would love it....but they prolly wont make it

halllsville will come in 3rd

Athens and W-house will EAT their flat back 4 :banging: :banging:

If im not mistaken we did beat WH last year with a flat back four and tied Athens but lost in a shoot-out...we have played a flat back since '05 and we have done pretty well...i hope we see you guys too but i highly doubt we will yall arent gonna be that good this year anyways so i shouldnt get my hopes up for that match

ok so your from Nac. huh?? yeah i cant wait to play yall we are gonna beat the livin hell out of yall...yall #### this year..im sure yall will make it out of district...but yeah yall did kill us last year..coach lo was tellin us before the game how we were gonna get beat and everything...i didnt even get to play that damn game cause of my freaking knee

i aint hurtin no one that would be retarded...i actually know how it feels to miss more than half the season and i would hate for anyone to do the same including you...you dont know what its like to go to every game on the sideline watchin your team play without you..i hated it and i dont want anyone to get hurt because of me..but i am not gonna lighten up on anyone but im not gonna do anything cheap