Dallas the new Giants?

Terry Glen said, "I don't think we're trying to win; no, not on offense. I'm not alone. the whole offense is frustrated. They are looking aroud saying...'Why can't we do anything when we have all these weapons?'" Newman said, "I think we have more talkers than players, to be blount about it."

Add to that a seething Jones said, "A game like that indicts us at the top just straight through. It's disappointing. I'm disgusted. I really am. After (Monday) you have to look at the entire organization, and I do. I'm about as frustrated as I've been inmy 17 years as owner." As reported by ESPN.

This doesn't sound good entering the playoffs.

Guest bleedsbluengold24

What we are seeing is a team disintegrating before our very eyes. And what is so ironic is that just a few short weeks ago, everybody (but me) was picking them to go the Super Bowl.

How sad. They've got a QB now that can do them some good, possibly be the next hotshot QB in the league, and the team (starting from the front office on down) is falling apart around him. Don't get me wrong, Romo is not there yet, but neither was Aikman his first season.

Get an owner/GM who is more concerned with winning than he is ego and you'll see this team turn around. I said that after the Jimmy Jones departure. Look what has happened with the Pokes since then. Can't pat Switzer on the back for his SB win. The staff was using Johnson's playbook and Switzer was just filling a hole in the team until they could get a real coach. The jury is still out on whether or not they ever did. With Jones calling the shots, it will become increasingly difficult to do that.

Ego. It's a terrible thing.

You have to think after 17 years as owner and how ever many as a player, Jones isn't a complete football idiot. Don't get me wrong, he has screwed things up. This however isn't his doing.

This team hasn't had an offensive coordinator since Norv Turner. Zimmer doesn't understand the 4-3. That is on the head coach.

I find it funny how quick people are trashing the offense...This was the FIRST game they were held to less than 17 points. Now we will see if it was one bad game or a trend..IMO it is more on the D..The Eagles controlled the clock and this never let Dallas get any kind of mo going on offense.

I dont think players speaking out automatically means they are falling apart. Sometimes it is a good thing when players get angry and lash out.

This team is supposed to have been dead so many times this year, yet one thing they have done is always seem to bounce back after a ugly loss.

Originally posted by BluePirate

Less than 17 points or more than 17 points, there is no imagination nor risk taking in this offensive system. Or on defense either. Add aggressiveness also.

If in 15 games you have scored more than 17 points 14 times and average 27 points a game your doing something right

I agree they are doing something right. However, the "something" right now is very little. I believe a little imagination would help. These guys are not good enough to line up and say "this is what we are gonna do, try to stop us!"

Locker room bickering doesn't, in my mind, build trust among teamates.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by BluePirate

Of course they new were they were gonna run! No wide outs on the field and Witten in motion to the play side!?

If I was Philly's DC and had seen that, I would have sent your son to that side.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by texpal22

hey are you guys associated with the same school district?

Is that a trick question?

Guest bleedsbluengold24

IMHO, the Pokes are on the way down. Don't know if Parcells has what it takes to stop the slide. Finger pointing in the locker room, players speaking out about play calling, player comments about player comments. Not the image of a well-coached, well-disciplined, hitting-on-all-eight team.

Guest bleedsbluengold24

I am equally, if not more uncomfortable about this as you. As with other current situations, things could get a lot worse before they get better.