HUGE UFC News!

CraigSmoak

Randy Couture announced on Spike TV's "Inside the UFC" that he will be coming out of retirement and returning to the octagon. Couture said he has signed a 2-year 4 fight deal with the company. His first opponent will be none other than...................

"The Maine-iac" TIM SYLVIA - Current UFC World Heavyweight champion.

WOW. Couture retired at 205 lbs. and fighting in the Light Heavyweight division. Sylvia is at least 265 lbs.

The fight has been signed for UFC 68 - "The Uprising" on March 3 from the Nationwide Arena in Ohio. This card will also feature former Welterweight champ Matt Hughes and former Middleweight champion Rich Franklin whose opponents have yet to be determined.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow! RC beat TS down tonight. dominated all 5 rounds. opened the 1st round with a big right that floored sylvia. i was very surprised...they are talking about fedor coming to ufc

and ufc is coming to houston april 7th. i am kind of disappointed in the fight card though. but i will definately be there

It was definitely a surprising fight. Sylvia got his you know what kicked. It almost appeared that Sylvia gave up after that hard knock to the face early in the first round. He never rebounded and got back to his old form.

How about Franklin shutting up the "athlete" ?!

How about Hughes? It is hard for me to say what I think about that fight. Maybe I just didn't give Lytle his due respect as a great fighter. I could not believe he hung in all 3 rounds with Hughes.

• 1 year later...