All of you all are forgetting something

Big-Willy

Yep basically when you talk about east texas high school golf theres one team that TOWERS above the rest and that is GRACE COMMUNITY COUGARS i play for them and we have Ryan Sirman the best player in east texas, Jeffrey Juillerat, Cal Clyde, William Estes, Stephen Bryant, and Wade Dixon. And im telling you that we can take any team in the area. Public schools dont have anything on us.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top two Seniors from East Texas per Junior Golf Scoreboard:

#1) Ryan Sirman is ranked #23 in Texas Class of '07 and plays 12 months out of the year:

Ryan Sirman Tyler , TX United States Grad Year: 2007

Crown Colony Panther Invitational, Dec 1 - 2, 2006 72-73 145 5 96

Texas Legends Junior Tour - Tour Championship, Nov 24 - 26, 2006 75-78-76 229 3 24

TJGT - MJGA-OJGT Red River Challenge, Oct 28 - 29, 2006 74-78 152 45 76

GolfWeek Junior Invitational, Oct 13 - 15, 2006 82-73-75 230 31 37

TJGT - Bear Country Invitational, Sep 30 - Oct 1, 2006 77-75 152 15 79

Texas Legends Junior Tour - TylerPaper.com Championship, Sep 23 - 24, 2006 69-74 143 1 51

AJGA - Fidelity Investments Stars of Texas Junior , Aug 8 - 11, 2006 77-73-71 221 12 77

Texas Legends Junior Tour - Texas State Junior Championships, Jul 31 - Aug 2, 2006 77-72-71 220 4 136

AJGA - Fidelity Investments Junior Classic, Jul 24 - 27, 2006 71-72-78 221 10 64

USGA Junior Amateur Championship, Jul 17 - 22, 2006 78-72 150 58 156

AJGA - Valero Texas Open Junior Shootout , Jul 10 - 13, 2006 77-74-74 225 11 89

Texas Legends Junior Tour - Junior Match Play Championship, Jun 26 - 30, 2006 77-76 153 34 81

Westfield PGA Junior Section Championship (Northern TX), Jun 12 - 13, 2006 71-72 143 3 58

AJGA - Fidelity Investments Junior Classic , Jun 5 - 8, 2006 73-76-78 227 39 62

Texas Legends Junior Tour - EDS Byron Nelson Junior Championship, May 30 - 31, 2006 70-73 143 8 95

AJGA - Ping Junior at the Woodlands , Apr 13 - 16, 2006 80-77-76 233 66 89

Texas Legends Junior Tour - Spring Preview, Apr 1 - 2, 2006 77-78 155 10 58

Texas Legends Junior Tour - Mark Brooks Junior Classic, Mar 13 - 14, 2006 83-75 158 12 62

TJGT - iAlliance Tour Championship, Feb 11 - 12, 2006 82-81 163 28 104

#2) Brett Perry from Edgewood is ranked #56, Texas '07.

Is in the gym playing BB for 20 - 5 (7-0) Edgewood bulldogs....

Dist Medalist last two years , State Champs last year.....

See http://www.smoaky.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=65384 Basketball Post.....

Originally posted by Big-Willy

Yep basically when you talk about east texas high school golf theres one team that TOWERS above the rest and that is GRACE COMMUNITY COUGARS i play for them and we have Ryan Sirman the best player in east texas, Jeffrey Juillerat, Cal Clyde, William Estes, Stephen Bryant, and Wade Dixon. And im telling you that we can take any team in the area. Public schools dont have anything on us.

THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE HEARD YET. If Sirman is so much better than Fischer then why has he gotten spanked by him when he played against him. I do believe that Fischer beat him pretty heavily at Oak Grove and Texarkana Golf Ranch, and Fischer has also won his past TJGT tournaments. This Grace Community stuff needs to stop. Yes Sirman is a terrific player and is extremely long, but he didnt beat Fischer so to me that means he isnt as good.

Ok atown im assuming ur from atlanta and listen u are right fischer did beat sirman i 1 tournament texas highs own tournament and no he didnt blow him out listen zach fischer is a great golfer, but sirman is just as good if not better i play golf with ryan everyday the kid was the texas legends junior tour points leader with a top 5 at state boys at barton creek 3rd at the tour championship at whispering pines has top 10ed in ajgas and so on and yes fischer has had some very strong finishes as of late too. But Grace Community now we are very strong this year didnt play well at all at texarkana didnt have our #2 player and our fourth man for that tourney couldnt play the last day. I just hope that we get to play yall this year so we can prove to yall that were good and blow yall out of the water.

Ok atown im assuming ur from atlanta and listen u are right fischer did beat sirman i 1 tournament texas highs own tournament and no he didnt blow him out listen zach fischer is a great golfer, but sirman is just as good if not better i play golf with ryan everyday the kid was the texas legends junior tour points leader with a top 5 at state boys at barton creek 3rd at the tour championship at whispering pines has top 10ed in ajgas and so on and yes fischer has had some very strong finishes as of late too. But Grace Community now we are very strong this year didnt play well at all at texarkana didnt have our #2 player and our fourth man for that tourney couldnt play the last day. I just hope that we get to play yall this year so we can prove to yall that were good and blow yall out of the water.

HAHA ok Little Willy, maybe you will make varsity and can do something on your own so you dont have to live off of Ryan.

big-willy i can beat you with my putter, and and grace doesnt have anything on highland park,palastine, texas high, sulpher springs and so on..i got to play with them last year in the regionals, and they are amazing even their b team is one of the best in state

fresh club what school you play for? no we cant beat highland park never said we could didnt no people were considering dallas east texas now. We can beat palestine and sulpher springs and be a good match for texas high. We might be a private school but we all can play.

fresh club what school you play for? no we cant beat highland park never said we could didnt no people were considering dallas east texas now. We can beat palestine and sulpher springs and be a good match for texas high. We might be a private school but we all can play.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAh

I no something i can do on my own i can beat u around the course anyday me and the other 4 guys on our team. And I just hope we meet in altlest 1 tournament for the sheer fact that we can prove it.

Let me tell you something you little kid, one I hope I do play in a tournament with you. I hear you talking about how you can beat everybody, but nobody knows who you are. Its obvious your not any good, cuz if you were you wouldnt have to sit here and convince everybody.

Originally posted by PalestineWildcat08

hmm i would have to agree with them big willy .....i wouldnt trash talk so many people if i were u because u r biting off more than u can chew. Your team hasnt proven anything to ANYBODY! so come back with a few big wins and we will listen to your outrageous comments :smile2:

Really what do you expect. Grace pats themselves on the back more than any school Ive ever seen.

I really dont no they might have 30 for all i no im jsut saying for some kid from palestine to get on here and say grace hasnt proved anything when in our last tourney we completely dominated palestine and really didnt play all that well is crazy and were reigning state champs ourselves and dont even start with that stuff about us being in tapps i can show you our scores