All of you all are forgetting something

Big-Willy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok first of all get ur facts straight i am a freshman and im our number 4 man and i did help us Kill yall at lufkin but we still would of been able to beat yall with us taking our number 5 mans scores, and apparently u must not be to good yourself if you have no other comment but to critique my grammar.

Originally posted by Big-Willy

ok first of all get ur facts straight i am a freshman and im our number 4 man and i did help us Kill yall at lufkin but we still would of been able to beat yall with us taking our number 5 mans scores, and apparently u must not be to good yourself if you have no other comment but to critique my grammar.

Apparently you need to hang it up on smoaky. I just want to let you know that before I heard all of the outrageous and retarded remarks from some lil freshman kid, I didnt think bad things about Grace. BUt now I hate the place.

Listen all im trying to do is bring a little competiveness to high school golf something that none of us really get around here but now when we show up on mondays and play all of this "trash talkin" will give us a little motivation to score well i mean lets face it as much as we all wish it was different there just isnt that much focus on high school golf atleast not in east texas where we get beat out by football and basketball. And i realize what started out as a simple grace should be good this year has turned into a little rivalry, but think its just given us all a little something extra to play for a little bragging rights. So good luck to yall this year and lets just tee it up and let our playing determine who will be the champs of east texas. And hopefully will all win state in our respected divisions to bring titles to east texas and put us on the golf map.

Apparently you need to hang it up on smoaky. I just want to let you know that before I heard all of the outrageous and retarded remarks from some lil freshman kid, I didnt think bad things about Grace. BUt now I hate the place.

Atlanta looks like you just need to hang it up in life and golf

Originally posted by dude3

Atlanta looks like you just need to hang it up in life and golf

My 2 year old nephew has comebacks like that...leave atlanta alone and get back to talking about what you love to the most.......Grace:yawn:

lets see between the first tourney that atlanta palestine and grace are in who comes out with the best score instead of drooling over people and how good they are just take your game to the course and let that do the talkin'

Atlanta looks like you just need to hang it up in life and golf What is wrong with you, that has to be the g a y e s t comeback I have ever heard. Did you get that one from one of your boyfriends at Grace?

lets see between the first tourney that atlanta palestine and grace are in who comes out with the best score instead of drooling over people and how good they are just take your game to the course and let that do the talkin'

Well that sounds like a grand idea! but i should let u know i go by the old saying that if i dont beat you on the course i will beat u in the parking lot ....sooo Good Luck!!:thumbsup:

Sounds like you Grace kids need to practice what you preach.

Ryan is no doubt a great golfer, but I do know for a fact that parents pay a lot for their golfers to travel around the country and play in all the Junior events. There are outstanding golfers that are not that blessed. Honestly I don't know who is best. In head-to-head encounters Fischer has won. I've seen Fischer play golf since he was 10 years old. He's the real deal, too.

fresh club what school you play for? no we cant beat highland park never said we could didnt no people were considering dallas east texas now. We can beat palestine and sulpher springs and be a good match for texas high. We might be a private school but we all can play.

played for athens, and you cant beat palastine, or sprins, or texas high, they are too stacked, i played with those teams alot in my career in golf and from what ive seen from them and then grace, grace in my opinion has a little chance

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by PalestineWildcat08

hmm i would have to agree with them big willy .....i wouldnt trash talk so many people if i were u because u r biting off more than u can chew. Your team hasnt proven anything to ANYBODY! so come back with a few big wins and we will listen to your outrageous comments :smile2:

So Palestine, Is beating yall by 34 today enough to trash talk about ??? Grace Community: Ryan Sirman 70, Jeffrey Juillerat 73, William Estes 74, Stephen Bryant 76, Cal Clyde 77= 293

Palestine=327 At Pine Dunes in Frankston

Originally posted by PalestineWildcat08

hmm i would have to agree with them big willy .....i wouldnt trash talk so many people if i were u because u r biting off more than u can chew. Your team hasnt proven anything to ANYBODY! so come back with a few big wins and we will listen to your outrageous comments :smile2:

So Palestine, Is beating yall by 34 today enough to trash talk about ??? Grace Community: Ryan Sirman 70, Jeffrey Juillerat 73, William Estes 74, Stephen Bryant 76, Cal Clyde 77= 293

Palestine=327 At Pine Dunes in Frankston

i didnt say prove it to us ...we #### even for 3a at this point...thats what graduation will do to you...so go trash talk someone else little kid