Who are the top pitchers to look for in 2007 in ET

snuffy

Originally posted by sbfan2

That thread is getting mighty long.

Summer is going to be a good pitcher for Quitman. That whole family is dedicated to the game and she is a dedicated player.

That last sentence might be the biggest understatement in the world. And I mean that in a very positive way. My daughter had the chance to play some travel ball with Mr. Huddleston in her younger years and both she and I really enjoyed it. Summer will be very good at any position she plays.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Huntington Winthrop is a good pitcher, should coast easily through district. Katie Mills is another good pick for Huntington as well, last year only saw two innings, but is very talented. Between the both they may be able to cover the hole left by Whiddon. Central has a descent little sophmore, i believe, Kimberly Terry. Those are the only two for that district i have ever seen worth mentioning...

Splendora's pitcher could dominate 3A this year, considering the strong defense she has behind her. They managed to beat Huntington 2 of 3 with her, and their spectacular defense.

I hear about all these pitchers in East Texas and it seems people talk about some of them having bad attitudes, but it seems to me that the senior pitcher at Maud (Brittany Stewart) has a good attitude. Despite her team making 100 errors last season, she pitched well enough to lead her team to the playoffs. She seems to take it all in stride and not let the mistakes in the field bother her. Good attitude and talent. How refreshing.

Originally posted by softballfan1

I hear about all these pitchers in East Texas and it seems people talk about some of them having bad attitudes, but it seems to me that the senior pitcher at Maud (Brittany Stewart) has a good attitude. Despite her team making 100 errors last season, she pitched well enough to lead her team to the playoffs. She seems to take it all in stride and not let the mistakes in the field bother her. Good attitude and talent. How refreshing.

gah lee...i only saw kelsey harrington mentioned once on this page...and she was.....

all state honerable mention freshman year

all state second team sophomore year

all state first team junior year...

i think she should get a little more credit...and actually she will be pitching in college...so keep counting thos 10 years

I thought Nikki Casteel was going to pitch for MP she would be a sophmore am I wrong?

Also I believe Lindale never lost any key players last year and have added some talented freshmen. This may allow their best pitcher to move to the mound instead of playing ss.

Where is Kelsey going to college?

Originally posted by sbfan2

I have heard that the ss for Lindale will definitely get more pitching time which is good news and she is definitely a worker. She will do them justice in the circle and at the plate.

:thumbsup:I heard the same thing, that Ashton Brey was moved to short and would be helping out in the rotation this year with Morgan Bond. Saw Ashton pitch some this fall she looked really good. It's hard to find players who work as hard as she does.

I believe the ss that played that position last year was Brooke Martin and she should be Lindale's #1 pitcher. Morgans hand has healed and she has been practicing she will be working hard to get back into the rotation. Who does Ashton play select ball with? It looks as if Coach Michell will have another talented team. Go Blue

I was told that Ashton was starting at short this year and would be used some in the rotation as well. This came from one of there best players, Morgan is healthy and will carry the load this year. Brooke is a very good pitcher, just not as dominant as Morgan yet, just my opinion.:thumbsup: