Who are the best teams in East Texas????????

Big-Willy

Who is the best team in East Texas? We have all expressed our opinions over the last couple weeks or so, but i feel as if it just led to jumble of mess. So just wondering who everyones top teams were....... My top 5 would be: 1. Tie between Grace Community and Texas High 3. Robert E. Lee

4. Edgewood

5. Palestine/Atlanta So.... whats yalls???

in all truth it doesnt really matter who is the best team in east texas in 4a, cause they will be playing for 3rd at austin. cause no one is beating mckinney or highland park, possibly texas high, cause i like zach fiscer man hes a great player and guy

Originally posted by ewbbfan08

in all truth it doesnt really matter who is the best team in east texas in 4a, cause they will be playing for 3rd at austin. cause no one is beating mckinney or highland park, possibly texas high, cause i like zach fiscer man hes a great player and guy

Last I heard, 3A doesn't compete against 4A in Austin. Maybe I'm wrong since the UIL has seen fit to allow 4 teams to qualify in 5A. Remember the good ole days when you could win your zone of district and then you had to play the other zone and THEN go to bi-district. Now the top 4 advance. What a piece of ....

Back on topic, Palestine re-loads real good over at Meadowbrook.

Originally posted by ewbbfan08

im not talkin about 3a bud

BUD, it sounds like you are misinformed. If you look real hard in the Highland Park HS library, then maybe you can find the answer. I can only hope.

Highland Park is definitely NOT the answer, but the PROBLEM.

Last I heard, 3A doesn't compete against 4A in Austin. Maybe I'm wrong since the UIL has seen fit to allow 4 teams to qualify in 5A. Remember the good ole days when you could win your zone of district and then you had to play the other zone and THEN go to bi-district. Now the top 4 advance. What a piece of ....

No idea what your talking about flapperjohn

MAN this is what i like to HEAR! Some high school golf smack....beautiful. I wish it was around when I was playing. Oh, and I'll be honest, I don't know the first thing about east texas high school golf this year, but I can tell you that Sirman is the real deal....he was a freshman when I was on the team.....for what its worth. Oh, and we may be a little proud of our school, but we have a very rich golf tradition.....and that is a fact. ok im done.

Very good team, ya'll were in the EW tourn. last year. Good luck to you guys this year!

Edgewood High School 27-Mar

Van Zandt CC Canton, Texas Field Size:100

Position Team Score

1st Edgewood 294

2nd Lindale 307

3rd Canton 310

4th Grace Community 317

5th Lone Oak 319

6th Crandall 335

7th Brownsboro 340

8th Wills Point 345

9th Bullard 346

10th Chapel Hill 352

Originally posted by C-towneagle08
Originally posted by atownlauncher23
Originally posted by C-towneagle08

Does Palestine have anybody comin back from last years team? And what about Alanta cuz they didnt do to well in the tourney we played in?

What tournament would that be?

The Springhill Tournament

That was our JV team

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...