District 19-2A, what's up with track here?

Springplaya

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Got2getpd

yea, that Darnius Moore won state as a sophmore, then again as a junior. Word is, is that he's lookin for a another ring. We'll see what happens...

No offense,but you don't get rings when you win events at the state track meet. You get gold medals.

And you do not get Rings when you Win STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS and D. MOORE has two BACK TO BACK

Athletes have to buy them, themselves. I guess when Tatum wins a state Championship in Track he can buy another ring if he wants to.

Tatum will dominate the district in track..... reminds me of the good ole days when I was in school and Tatum won more consecutive district meets than I can count on 2 hands. I loved going to track meets and having other schools saying " Awe man, ya'll ( Tatum ) are here?". Tatum has always been respected and feared in track.

Good Luck Eagles

Guest TtownEagle803

Tatum should have a solid track program just like they always do. Darnius Moore has three gold medals, he won the 110 hurdles as a sophmore and as a junior he won both of the hurdle events setting a school record, which is impressive considering the history of our track program. Also D. Sammons is FAST, watch out for that kid. Tatum finished third in 3A last year at the state meet, they just might win it this year in 2A. Tatum is FAST. Arp should be tough as well.