Who has a Wii

32CC

Originally posted by catgrad06

Im willing to bet that every male on this board has a wii.....possibly even a female or two....:alien::fear::alien::fear:

Alas, at my age I have no Wii!

I have a Wii...it is LOADS of fun. The graphics are better than people think (Zelda is very detailed), and the gameplay is ridiculously fun. What is REALLY interesting is the idea that it may actually be GOOD for you compared to other games:

http://www.time.com/time/business/article/...1584697,00.html

Wii users and doctors have actually reported weight loss and better hand/eye coordination. If I can play a video game that actually gets me moving, a) it is more fun, and b) its a lot better for me than just moving my thumbs and getting fat.

The Wii network channels are remarkable (weather, news, game downloads), especially with the built-in wireless internet adapter. You don't have to buy anything extra to connect to your home's wireless network. Add that to the fact that it is already cheaper for the console and the games are about $10 cheaper per. Madden Wii was the best madden out this year by far due to the natural gameplay. It is much easier to throw the ball where you want it with the Wii in my opinion.

• 5 months later...

I don't have a Nintendo Wii but, I really want one!!! I just don't have the money right now. And it unlikely I will get one for Christmas. The one game I really want to play on the Wii is Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Cronicles(I think that is the name of the new R.E. game, not sure). The Wii Zapper looks cool.

If I got a Wii I could possibly get my Mom to play video games along with me!! And she's never played a video game!!!