District 11-4A

jme4god

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrse0706

Well, the Dallas paper was wrong. And why does it matter if our ace was pitching? The umps were from Forney, so naturally between them and the 40 mph winds, it's no wonder we lost.

yall gotta remember...SS could beat the mavericks, team USA softball, the yankees, and have golfers that would blow tiger out of the water hazards...when a game is as much of a blow out as that one...the umps dont control it...even if its 5-0...you still didnt hit the ball and the other team did. do umps account for errors or balls hit into the gaps? i know a girl from SS that is on JV (im still in high school by the way) and she tells me that SS doesn't have a chance to win district.

Guest mrse0706

Look, whoever the girl is from SS that says they won't be in district as a winner is wrong. I am a loyal SS fan and I'll defend them for as long as I live here. She apparently needs to look at the stat books again.

Originally posted by mrse0706

Look, whoever the girl is from SS that says they won't be in district as a winner is wrong. I am a loyal SS fan and I'll defend them for as long as I live here. She apparently needs to look at the stat books again.

LOL. I think she IS looking at the stat books! Pulling for the hometeam is fine...but don't try to tell everyone they're the best in everything they do. If they believe you, how's that going to make them feel when Paris, North Lamar, Mt. Pleasant, Texas High, and Lindale beat them.

nicolelerson is that you?

ok lemme end this arguement for you guys... Forney beat SS and nothing will change that...losing is just another part of the game and so theres no point in making excuses about why your team lost....im a SS fan, former SS athlete and former boyfriend of one of the current ss pitchers on the team, but i can still say that we lost and let it go...lets dust ourselves off and give it our best the next game

Guest mrse0706

The girls beat Plano last night, but lost to Frisco. Winds were high and fast. Marcy Womack, Amanda McGowin and Krista McMahan, along with Katie Dodd did a fantastic job. GO SSHS!!!!

MP's just been lucky. Wait till district. SS will overcome and win.

i've decided im going to go to both SS games, no matter what, and im going to record every stat possible, so that when MP BEATS SS i will have proof that you have no clue what is going on.

Guest mrse0706

You'd just be wasting your breath, time, and energy. SS is going to WIN. They did not get 3rd in the Frisco tournament for nothing. Apparently MP is off of their 7 game winning streak right now. Who's the better team, now?

Guest bleedsbluengold24

You'd just be wasting your breath, time, and energy. SS is going to WIN. They did not get 3rd in the Frisco tournament for nothing. Apparently MP is off of their 7 game winning streak right now. Who's the better team, now?

Do me a favor. Go back to "most annoying teams" and answer my question about your comments concerning Paris and NL cheating. Give me incidents of this happening.

You're the same chick who said SS had the best basketball team in district despite your #5 finish, aren't you?

doesn't ss STILL have a losing record?

Originally posted by stevosev7

doesn't ss STILL have a losing record?

SS is 9-8 going into tonight's game against Pittsburg. Closed out the Frisco tournament at 4-0 after losing to Frisco on Thursday and beat a ranked Plano West team in the third place game. So, No we don't have a losing record.