District 11-4A

jme4god

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar thing happened to Center two years ago. One of their players made the statement that they would dominate the district. They finished district with a record of 3-9. Their three wins were against Tatum who was extremely weak that year. Definitely puts a target on your back when predictions like that are made.

Baller do you think Freakshow will post his views of why Whitehouse lost to great pitching by NL.

W.H. had 6 hits

N.L. had 2 hits

The first game results Freakshow posted should have been from a N.L. fan but that is not the case.

Sad deal.

I agree. I have nothing to do with the Whitehouse program, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that there are disgruntled fans there that will be looking for the coach's head. They have been all season, at least three that post frequently about bad coaching decisions and sometimes root for the opposing teams against Whitehouse, and have shown their displeasure here. :ugh:

I believe the next opponent for N. Lamar is Forney, which will be a very tough opponent. Lindale's next opponent is N. McKinney which should be a great matchup. And Hallsville will face Frisco, which will be a major test for them. It may take a squeeze bunt to win that one. Mt. Pleasant will play Mesquite Poteet. All these games will be very entertaining. :thumbsup: