'House wins.

dowaja60

Woohoo Wildcats..way to go. We won despite the blind & deaf referee officiating and the EXTREMELY aggressive & physical contact of the game. Was a great game to watch. Our boys always play fair & are rewarded as a result. Great coaching too! 1-0..run a few more sprints Athens.

Originally posted by dowaja60

Woohoo Wildcats..way to go. We won despite the blind & deaf referee officiating and the EXTREMELY aggressive & physical contact of the game. Was a great game to watch. Our boys always play fair & are rewarded as a result. Great coaching too! 1-0..run a few more sprints Athens.

won despite the blind and deaf referee?? our boys always play fair?? hmmm what do you mean by that??

There were some questionable calls, but it went both ways. Whitehouse actually scored on a free kick from the top of the 18. Very intense game and emotions were running high. In a game that intense, every call seems critical and the team on the other end of the call is upset. It was a playoff game type atmosphere.

Athens certainly had there chances in the second half. They were just a little unlucky. Athens is a very good team and will once again make a serious run in the playoffs.

Originally posted by j.abeso903

u wouldnt no cause kilgore, this year hasnt been in a big game

just because haven't played in and i haven't talked mess after a big game doesn't mean i don't see people doing it after every one of em wise guy

sawemoff i got a good idea for your next pointless post...it could be called why i hate whitehouse so much and you can give us your insight on what you have against whitehouse since you always have something negative to say about them...i cant remember seeing anyone on here bashing your program constantly...if you dont want them to win thats fine but dont be so negative towards ANY team thats just ignorant