most annoying teams

mr.sasquatch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by RedBarron

Where did all this come from. I thought this thred was about annoying teams?

It was until mrse0706 threw in the little tidbit about NL and Paris cheating. You think we were gonna let that bone lay?

What is wrong with a baseball team chanting ??? I see nothing wrong with a team wanting to let their feminine side show. However, if your team chants it should be required to wear shorts, have pony tail holes in their helmets, and use bigger balls.

Ya and pointless yelling is stupid also. When we played the Gilmer JV in the tournament on Saturday, they kind of just ramble and yell pointless things at the pitcher. I even heard a few making "indian" noises. Didn't really enjoy that the whole game, but besides that it was a good game.

Originally posted by h-town12

Ya and pointless yelling is stupid also. When we played the Gilmer JV in the tournament on Saturday, they kind of just ramble and yell pointless things at the pitcher. I even heard a few making "indian" noises. Didn't really enjoy that the whole game, but besides that it was a good game.

ummm we werent yelling things at the pitcher lol it was more encouraging the batter.

Guest mrse0706

i was mistaken. sorry. i thought this was about basketball. I'm not getting to see SS baseball this year, but last year, there was never any negative chanting....at least not from our side.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by mrse0706

i was mistaken. sorry. i thought this was about basketball. I'm not getting to see SS baseball this year, but last year, there was never any negative chanting....at least not from our side.

I'm still wondering about the Paris and NL cheating thing. Are we going to get an explanation?

If people think chanting is bush and childish, why do the major league teams have bands, dot races, mascots running around the bases, and encouraging people to bang on the stadium seats. Maybe they should be like some of the high school teams and be real MEN and play real BASEBALL. Lighten up guys it's just a game that is supposed to be fun!

Guest bleedsbluengold24

They have those things to encourage families to come to the games. They don't go on during play, and are not designed to distract. And the reason they don't chant in the majors is because they recognized the gayness of it.

oh and if you thought the bleacher Creatures were annoying in basketball then...thank you:tongue: thats what the point is...but this is about baseball and you better give Bleeds an explanation...it better be a good one

Originally posted by mrse0706

sorry should've quoted it earlier

Guest bleedsbluengold24

Ah, I'm with you now. Still can't get her to explain herself. Best I can tell, she's a sore loser. I still think it's the same chick who said SS had the best basketball team in 11-4A.