most annoying teams

mr.sasquatch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I hate to break it to all you big time, pro, to cool, and college baseball players that don't like to chant..............................................BUSH LEAGUE is a step up from freakin high school baseball. Quit worrying about being cool or trying to be like the NY Yankees. ####; chant, scream, dance, bang your head against the dugout;whatever. Have fun! It is high school baseball, and you only get to do it once. If you go big time, or to the "BUSH LEAGUE" then you can be cool and not chant. Have Fun!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::yankees::yankees::yankees::yankees:

Originally posted by Taxman

Well, I hate to break it to all you big time, pro, to cool, and college baseball players that don't like to chant..............................................BUSH LEAGUE is a step up from freakin high school baseball. Quit worrying about being cool or trying to be like the NY Yankees. ####; chant, scream, dance, bang your head against the dugout;whatever. Have fun! It is high school baseball, and you only get to do it once. If you go big time, or to the "BUSH LEAGUE" then you can be cool and not chant. Have Fun!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::yankees::yankees::yankees::yankees:

i agree... chanting is a part of baseball... the reason people chant in baseball is cause they are enjoying the game.. not many sports make u act like a kid, as baseball does, no matter how old u are... if u cant take chanting then apparently baseball is not the sport for u.. theres nothin like a dugout going at it while there team is rallieing... if i was to go to a game where it was silent the whole time, it would be pretty boring..

Originally posted by BigStick24

Pitchers got a big butt!

That's funny! Hey, now that you know it bothers some people, why not chant and make them mad. I agree it's high school baseball, relax and have fun. Hey battttterr, hey batterrr, swiiiiiing! As long as the chanting doesn't get personal, Go For IT!

When I see the benches of the basketball teams start (in unison) an r-e-b-o-u-n-d chant during an opponents free throw or a 'push em back, push em back, waaaay back' chant by the substitute linemen in a football game, I'll jump on the chanting bandwagon.

Until then, I'll agree with OBTS 200%.

If it works than do it... i would say mainly it should be bench players to do it because yelling=using energy and you don't want your kids to burn more energy than they have to. A good team should be able to play well regardless of yelling or chanting. If a quiet game is what you want move to golf or maybe yall should try combining golf and baseball, have a guy stand behind the umpire with a "Quiet Please" sign held up while the pitcher is pitching... come on now...

Chanting? What is chanting? what are yall talking about? Are yall talking about chatter? Nothing wrong with chatter! Its been apart of baseball for along time. Anybody that played little league baseball chattered, if you played pony league you chattered and you can chatter in HS BB. Its fun. Just like baseball supposed to be "FUN"!

Originally posted by Immortal13

White Oak does some type of growling sound that is highly annoying. I guess it's up to the coach to let his players do that type of stuff. Personally, I would not allow that on my team, but then again I'm an old school geezer.:rocker:

1. thats why ur not a coach...

2. if white oak annoys u.. then they are successful..

3. old school geezer that apparently does not know the roots of HS baseball.. unbutton that top button and relax old man

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by mrse0706

Texas High is rude

Mt. Pleasant is annoying

Paris and North Lamar cheat.

Any questions?

Pretty bold claims about cheating. You man enough to back them up?

Probably not.

Originally posted by mrse0706

Texas High is rude

Mt. Pleasant is annoying

Paris and North Lamar cheat.

Any questions?

Let me guess.....you're from Sulphur Springs??:shifty:

Worst calls I have ever seen have been at Sulphur Springs home football games.