most annoying teams

mr.sasquatch

Originally posted by bleedsbluengold24

Ah, I'm with you now. Still can't get her to explain herself. Best I can tell, she's a sore loser. I still think it's the same chick who said SS had the best basketball team in 11-4A.

Actually, I think she is the wife of the SS sports writer. It's fine that she supports her teams but to think everytime someone beats them that cheating was involved is a little childish.

To accuse two schools of cheating with no statements to back it up is an insult to both schools.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleedsbluengold24

The sports writer's wife's screen name was nicolelerson or something like that. I personally think it's the same chick.

mrse0706 said in a previous post she was not nicolelerson, but I'm not buying.

Originally posted by bleedsbluengold24

The sports writer's wife's screen name was nicolelerson or something like that. I personally think it's the same chick.

mrse0706 said in a previous post she was not nicolelerson, but I'm not buying.

I agree with you. Nicole didn't watch football either...and everything else seems the same also

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by DanielLions23

Bleeds must be a real deal stud no-nonsense kind of high school non-chanting in your face old-school baseball dude.:yay::yay::yay::w00t:

You must know me.:thumbsup:

Originally posted by h-town12

Well nutof09, to me it seemed they were yelling at the pitcher. Some of their heads were facing the pitcher, so. Most of it seemed like ramble anyway.

No its not ramble just talking realy realy fast. Its just a buckeye thing I guess you can say. It is possible to not be looking at the batter and still be talking to him.

You tend to leave the little league stuff behind when you move up to HS Varsity baseball. All the chattering and #### maily goes back to an undisiplined coaching staff. You don't here college or pro players chanting like a bunch of girls.

What is it called when the other coaches in the pressbox play really loud music in between each of the visiting teams pitches. It cost SS a game the other night. With a runner at 2nd and the music blaring the runner took off early for 3rd. Our pitcher could not hear the shortstop yelling runner over the music and by the time they got his attention it was a bang bang play and the 3rd basemen missed the throw and the runner scored!!!

Originally posted by mrse0706

Texas High is rude

Mt. Pleasant is annoying

Paris and North Lamar cheat.

Any questions?

ok.. how is thigh rude?

mt. pleasant has the bleacher creatures, who are meant to be annoying and because you think that they have successfully done their job, and how do paris and north lamar cheat? just because they beat you every time doesn't mean they did it unfairly.. it just means they're better... oh and i hope all is well in sulpher springs...

tortuga13

I'd like to see some of you macho men hit a softball off of a good GIRL pitcher. They would probably make you look silly and chant at you while doing it.

Used to play fast pitch softball and I assure you it wouldn't be a problem.

Originally posted by bafromet
tortuga13

I'd like to see some of you macho men hit a softball off of a good GIRL pitcher. They would probably make you look silly and chant at you while doing it.

Used to play fast pitch softball and I assure you it wouldn't be a problem.

haha I agree, I mean come on, the ball is the size of a grapefruit, I'd like to see a girl hit a baseball going 85.. I promise they'll be running right back to the softball field..

Get him a bucket..... he throwing up!! rip shot rip shot.. dirty ball... dirty ball... RALLY HATS!!!!! All are fun, it's high school..... go ahead kids, your not being a bad sport chanting, your chatter is what makes the game fun. You only get 4 years, then life hits. LIVE IT UP!!!!!

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by Lovethegame

your chatter is what makes the game fun.

No, winning and playing well are what make the game fun.

Originally posted by ETSU40

What is it called when the other coaches in the pressbox play really loud music in between each of the visiting teams pitches. It cost SS a game the other night. With a runner at 2nd and the music blaring the runner took off early for 3rd. Our pitcher could not hear the shortstop yelling runner over the music and by the time they got his attention it was a bang bang play and the 3rd basemen missed the throw and the runner scored!!!

thats not right its the kids job not the music i would be upset as a opposing team

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by texex

ALL baseball teams are annoying

Oh look folks, a true fan. And with such a rapier wit.