J-Ho for D-Ho?

DLeihman32878

I was reading the Mavericks Blog on the Dallas Morning News' website. One of the DMN bloggers suggested, I don't know how seriously, that Cuban consider making a trade for Dwight Howard in the off season involving Josh Howard.

While Dwight Howard impresses me, I love me some J-Ho. How much better could Dwight Howard make this Mavs team? Would it be worth disrupting the chemistry?

Like I said, I don't know how serious the blogger was, but I thought it was interesting enough to post for the Mavs fans on the board.

What do you think? J-Ho for D-Ho? Would you do it?

Guest RRHoochieKoo

As much as I like jho I'd pull the trigger on that deal to get dho. This guy is going to be another Shaq in a few years if he's not allready.my.02

most likely this trade would never happen...unless maybe a you send jho and a draft pick for dho...but i think if you do that then it springs other trades because you now have a great center along with 2 legit centers. so more than likely they will trade dampier for a small forward to fill in for josh howard. i would trade him for a high round draft pick if possible and then sign a veteran free agent.

the trade would completely throw the team off. the domino effect of the dallas roster and depth wouldn't be worth the trouble...

yeah when pigs are flying, this deal would go through...the magic have found a STRONG foundation to rebuild their team on and with a little more depth and another vet or two, this team will be moving up FAST in the east because dwight howard will be fundamental like duncan, a little dominant like shaq, and have some finesse like yao...in one word, the kid is going to be good

Guest CNOrtega

Josh Howard is essential to the Mavericks' success, as Dwight Howard is to Orlando's. Neither team would pull a trigger on that kind of deal.