pitcher to watch

catfan10

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by baller

Does it matter? Most colleges don't let their pitchers hit.

Yes it does matter, these girls are in the high school playoffs and their season is still going on. The LE pitcher is only a sophmore, and both teams have a legatimate shot at state championships this year. I doubt they are worried about college ball right now.

The problem is they are making a silly comparison between two pitchers which has been going on for weeks. To continue this on by now moving on to their offensive stats is ridiculous. Any one who knows the LE pitcher will tell you she is a great batter. But to continue this silly argument by comparing batting stats now is unproductive and a waste of Smoaky space. So no, it does not matter.

The person that you told it didn't matter to had 1 post at the time and had just registered. I doubt they know about all the posts that bother you. Since you are a self-made moderator, why not inform all us posters the things we can post about, because none of us want to be unproductive or wasteful.

Originally posted by ctst2005

The person that you told it didn't matter to had 1 post at the time and had just registered. I doubt they know about all the posts that bother you. Since you are a self-made moderator, why not inform all us posters the things we can post about, because none of us want to be unproductive or wasteful.

If you want to be on the money with your postings, just send them to me and I will be glad to read them and correct any errors they contain. I've edited your last post and it should have read, "I am unproductive and wasteful.":whome:

I thought this forum was to discuss anything with softball?:hmmm:

Now I am really confused.:shrug:

I just skip the post that I don't want to read or respond too, am I not doing this correctly?:shocked:

I do not want to be "banned" since I am fairly new to this forum. :sweat:

Originally posted by nsualumni

Aren't gripy parents part of softball? :whome:

You've been here a few days longer than me, c'mon and stick your toe in the water.

I just skip the post that I don't want to read or respond too, am I not doing this correctly?:shocked:

Didn't mean to confuse you, just kidding around.:thumbsup:

Originally posted by fpnutcase

Is the rain making everyone cranky this morning? :tongue:

Well, it's sure made me cranky this afternoon! I was ready for them to play. I hope the rain lets up and tomorrow works out for everyone.

I'm nervous as a cat on my childrens game days. Just as much so as when I was playing myself. Is that silly? Probably cause as a parent there are so many other reasons to worry, ie. injuries........ Things you don't worry about as a player.

Originally posted by Sftball4Life

Just consider yourself officially initiated to the club.... haha

Some of us have some off-colored humor with a great love of sarcasm. We're pretty much harmless though.....:wacko:

HEY.....I resemble those remarks

It seems that I inadvertantly upset some people. I apologize. My work schedule does not allow me to attend games and the only way I have of keeping up is with the newspaper. I have never seen LE play and the paper does not have a complete box score. I just saw the statistics which made me ask my question. In no way was I trying to compare. As far as I know, LE doesn't report offensive statistics or maybe they DH for the pitcher. Once again, if I offended anyone with my question, I apologize.

:tongue:I guess not all of you have seen some of my other post, I have been around FP softball for many years, just new to this forum. I spent a lot of time just reading post and not ever responding until recently.

I also join many of you in having a bit of warped sense of humor.

I really was not cunfused or scarred of being banned just wanted to add my own off color or warped humor.:tongue:

Originally posted by Arkie

It seems that I inadvertantly upset some people. I apologize. My work schedule does not allow me to attend games and the only way I have of keeping up is with the newspaper. I have never seen LE play and the paper does not have a complete box score. I just saw the statistics which made me ask my question. In no way was I trying to compare. As far as I know, LE doesn't report offensive statistics or maybe they DH for the pitcher. Once again, if I offended anyone with my question, I apologize.

Didn't upset me I thought it was a valid question. To answer part of your question, Middlebrooks has batted for herself in every game I seen her play in. I am not sure of her stats, but has had some very solid hits. Nothing to sneeze at.