Free Agent news

Originally posted by ramsn03

They gave a 2nd round pick also for athe 37th pick this year, I don't understand the trade they didn't get anything for a very good RB.

Well they wont have to pay Jones salary now Benson already makes big money, no need in paying big money for two running backs,also Jones and Benson have an icy relationship.

I hope Johnson never takes a regular season snap... not because I dislike him... it will be because Romo is healthy and playing well. I think the Johnson addition was a good one, a veteran back up without a ton of money. I would have liked to have seen Bledsoe stay with a cut in pay but he didn't want that deal.

Originally posted by clawsnstripes

don't really know much about davis that the boys signed except that he's quite large and quite rich

Amazing what a large cap room and team's needs will do for a decent player's pocket book. Plenty of mediocre players getting elite player money this year.

I think Davis has some great potential, we will have to watch and see if Dallas can get him to reach it.

Greenbay cuts FB Henderson. Wonder if Dallas would be interested in him as a FB? The FBs we had last year didn't do all that great. I know Henderson is a very good blocking FB, would be a good addition for the right money.

Originally posted by BlackandGoldRebel

Greenbay cuts FB Henderson. Wonder if Dallas would be interested in him as a FB? The FBs we had last year didn't do all that great. I know Henderson is a very good blocking FB, would be a good addition for the right money.

This would be a great pickup. I just don't know how interested the 'Boys are in this. Hopefully they are.

Originally posted by ramsn03

McGahee traded to Ravens for a 3rd and 7 this year and a 3rd next year.

Who do the Bills have to replace McGahee? Not sure what the Bills are doing, I thought McGahee has done rather well with the sputtering passing game the Bills have. Good pick up for the Ravens with Jamal Lewis going to Cleveland (?) I think.