Spurs are heating up...I love it believe it or not...

DLeihman32878

When we win the title this year I don't want the Spurs fan to be able to use the excuse, "we had a down year."

With the Spurs catching fire, if and when they meet us in the playoffs, we know we will be getting their best shot, which I don't think will be enough.

Mavs, Spurs and Suns all red hot...it doesn't get any better.

If the Mavs are serious about winning a championship, they won't let the emotional and physical drain of two hardfought series slow them down assuming they have to face both the Suns and Spurs on the way to the Finals. All these regular season games mean nothing but homecourt advantage (which is pretty significant), but you still have to go out and play the games.

BTW I heard a stat that the Mavs could lose the rest of their games and still have a spot in the playoffs!! :notworthy:

The Spurs should have lost last night...the Kings gave that one away.

Manumanu was about all the offense the Spurs had, but it was all they needed.

The Spurs defense looked stout, but too many mental mistakes and turnovers by the Kings in the 4th basically gave this one away.

Originally posted by DLeihman32878

When we win the title this year I don't want the Spurs fan to be able to use the excuse, "we had a down year."

With the Spurs catching fire, if and when they meet us in the playoffs, we know we will be getting their best shot, which I don't think will be enough.

YOU PLAY FOR THE MAVERICKS?!?!?!

i love my mavs...but if not for the stupid foul by manu in game 7...the mavs might not have even made it to the conference finals...and now everyone is ready to jump all over the spurs...the soon-to-be most experienced team in the playoffs...old and washed up?...please...they probably have more clutch players in their lineup than anyone in the league...parker, ginobli, duncan, horry...i know i wouldn't mind having any of those guys take the final shot for my favorite team in the big game