The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
slangit

Young coach seeking job

I am a young coach ,and I am looking for a job for the 2007-2008 school year. This will be my first full year teaching/coaching. I am currently at Tenaha High School. I played college quarterback at Texas A&M- Commerce for four years, and I exceled in sports during high school at Gladewater. I am looking for my first job, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. My name is Jonny Louvier and my email is [email protected]

Originally posted by louvier12

I am a young coach ,and I am looking for a job for the 2007-2008 school year. This will be my first full year teaching/coaching. I am currently at Tenaha High School. I played college quarterback at Texas A&M- Commerce for four years, and I exceled in sports during high school at Gladewater. I am looking for my first job, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. My name is Jonny Louvier and my email is [email protected]

But you did not excel in spelling at either school !! (exceled? excelled!) Shoulda gone to Spring Hill! :w00t:

I agree but if I would have went to Spring Hill I would not have to worry about spelling "excelled" because Spring Hill and excelled just don't go together

wow i like this guy lol well there are great places for great coaches. I hope you find what u r looking for

I agree but if I would have went to Spring Hill I would not have to worry about spelling "excelled" because Spring Hill and excelled just don't go together

I watched you play and compete in High School, you were a great competitor. Great comeback, I love it!

I bet coaching at Spring Hill is out of the question now :rolleyes:

Good luck Louvier...you should have no problem , you were a great QB

wait till after football season, thats when everybody is looking for coaches.

Originally posted by Razorcut

But you did not excel in spelling at either school !! (exceled? excelled!) Shoulda gone to Spring Hill! :w00t:

But you did excel in Rose Stadium against Spring Hill! What a drive for a high school QB! Hope you come home to Gladewater

Canyon Lake High School will be opening this fall. They will only field a JV team this season, with varsity play beginning in 2008. After realignment, the school will probably be classified 3A. It's worth a shot.

http://www.comalisd.org/

BTW, I remember you playing high school football at Gladewater. ;)