Young coach seeking job

I am a young coach ,and I am looking for a job for the 2007-2008 school year. This will be my first full year teaching/coaching. I am currently at Tenaha High School. I played college quarterback at Texas A&M- Commerce for four years, and I exceled in sports during high school at Gladewater. I am looking for my first job, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. My name is Jonny Louvier and my email is [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by louvier12

I am a young coach ,and I am looking for a job for the 2007-2008 school year. This will be my first full year teaching/coaching. I am currently at Tenaha High School. I played college quarterback at Texas A&M- Commerce for four years, and I exceled in sports during high school at Gladewater. I am looking for my first job, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. My name is Jonny Louvier and my email is [email protected]

But you did not excel in spelling at either school !! (exceled? excelled!) Shoulda gone to Spring Hill! :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

I agree but if I would have went to Spring Hill I would not have to worry about spelling "excelled" because Spring Hill and excelled just don't go together

I watched you play and compete in High School, you were a great competitor. Great comeback, I love it!

Originally posted by Razorcut

But you did not excel in spelling at either school !! (exceled? excelled!) Shoulda gone to Spring Hill! :w00t:

But you did excel in Rose Stadium against Spring Hill! What a drive for a high school QB! Hope you come home to Gladewater

Canyon Lake High School will be opening this fall. They will only field a JV team this season, with varsity play beginning in 2008. After realignment, the school will probably be classified 3A. It's worth a shot.

http://www.comalisd.org/

BTW, I remember you playing high school football at Gladewater. ;)