Pine Tree coaches?

DonaldDuck

Originally posted by fbplayer990

I think the new coaches at Henderson are going to Pine Tree to turn that program around.

A person from another school in the Pine Tree Dist. said a rumor was that a girls A.D.; and football defensive coord. was in the works @ P.T.

The person mentioned was a previous "head coach" in the same district. That should not be hard to guess who that is. Has anyone heard about this?

I do beleive that the last time Pine Tree had a winning season was with the coach from Henderson, so you might want to think about that before downing another program that will be turned around. All you people that want to sit on this forum and dog other programs wouldnt last a day in the coaching profession and if you do think u are so smart then get out from behind your desk and go coach.

If he's going to be girls coordinator please tell me he won't be coaching football. Sounds like a way to get him more money so he will come coach. Just my opinion, but I don't think he will be too worried about girls athletics during football season.

If your talking about football, Pine Tree's last district championship was in 2002 and the Henderson coach "Dicky Meeks" wasn't there. It was Terry Waldrep, who's at Spring Hill. Meeks got them into the play-offs in 1998.

I heard the new coach was going to coach lacrosse and field hockey. What a relief! I'm amazed at the people who believe everything they read on smoaky, like it was the gospel or something. Just to clear this up, PT does not have lacrosse or field hockey. Didn't want Coach Russell to get flooded with lacrosse applications.